Lakshman and Urmila Make up after their fight

I hope you guys like this chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(two or three months back)

Lakshman tried to pull the arrow out of his chest but his hands no longer moved, his eyes started to display darkness almost after minutes, he collapsed on the ground. He heard a soft voice saying "Sorry" before everything was black. With great difficulty, Luv-kush put the unconscious Lakshman on his horse.

"We are sorry, Kumar Lakshman...we did not intend to say any harsh words to you...we just want to meet Shri ram...we are sorry for our behaviour..we never meant it" Luv-kush apologized.

They gave the horse instructions and the horse left.

~Ayodhya~

"I hope Lakshman is okay" ram whispered to himself.

Suddenly a panting Bharath rushed in.

"What happened, Bharath? Why do you seem so..scared?" Ram asked.

"Bhaiyya, laksh-Lakshman...he..injured...outside" Bharath replied panting.

"What?!!" Ram said shocked. "Where is he?" Ram asked.

"H-he is kept in the ayurlay" Bharath replied.

Ram rushed into the medical room, medics rushed toe and front trying to treat Lakshman.

"Wh-what happened to him?" Ram asked.

"Maharaj, he's injured and...it's a fatal injury" the medic replied.

"swami!" urmila's terrified voice was heard. Ram turned around and rushed towards his sister.

"wh-what happened?" Urmila stammered. "t-the medic says it's a fatal wound... " ram replied.

"s-swami..." Urmila whispered before she sunk to the floor.

"i-i shouldn't have fought with him... I shouldn't have" Urmila cried

Urmila got up, with tumbling steps sat near the bed, and held Lakshman's hands in her's, Lakshman's hands were covered with dirt and some blood. Ram also sat near Lakshman.

"Lord, why does always Lakshman suffer?" ram said crying.

"Maharaj, Kumar's wounds have been bandaged... " the medic said.

"you may leave" ram replied, the medic bowed and left.

Ram's tears fell on Lakshman's tired hands. As if in reflex Lakshman's finger moved, as if saying to ram "Don't cry". Urmila cried taking Lakshman's hands in her's. It hurt seeing, it hurt seeing her love in pain.

"i-I'm sorry, lal... I shouldn't have shouted at you... B-but, please... Please don't punish me by staying silent... Please, lal" Urmila said, trying to compose herself.

"what? What did you say? Did you shout at him? Why?" ram asked genuinely confused.

"bhaiya, he was giggling when i-i was not able to tie my necklace it started as a playful fight but-but it turned a bit personal... " Urmila said, as more tears came out.

"i-it's okay, Urmi... It's not because of you.." Ram comforted her.

Ram was remembering the moments when Lakshman would be mischievous and naughty, he would tease everyone and run away giggling. After some time both of them fell asleep near Lakshman

"there's more Bhaiya," Urmila says

"what there's more?" asks an even more confused Ram

after a long pause, Urmila finally confesses what happened "That was a couple of days before sita didi was told to go to exile. we made up a couple of hours after that fight. it's been 7 years since I spoke with him properly bhaiya... 6years. I shouted at him for leaving didi in the forests all alone, even though I knew he was innocent. I...I was angry that he took my didi away from me."

"I understand urmi. I do. if I were in your place I would have done the same. I can't be mad at you. even more than anyone else I am mad at myself. it was I who sent your sister away because I couldn't bear the insults people were saying about her," Ram says trying to comfort his beloved sister, his beloved sister-in-law

(present-day)

it's been 7 years since Urmila went into the bedroom that she shared with her husband. that night since he left sita in the forest, she didn't even think she just shouted at him and stormed out. but after hearing her 6-year-olds words today she thought that she should talk to him. then she suddenly remembers when she crying uncontrollably when her sita didi's twin boys hurt her husband, and nearly killed him for the second time.

she knocks on the door and a voice says "come in"

when she enters she doesn't say anything. she just takes in the strong muscular form of her husband. she wants to go hug him and apologise, but something stops her.

Lakshman turns to see who it is since the person didn't speak and sees that it is his Mila and says "Mila.. mere Uma. you finally came back to our room. do you know how lonely it has been in this room, without you."

"I came to return, this to you," Urmila says giving his Arrow back.

"where did you find this?" Lakshman asks

Not wanting to tell her kids off, she lies and says "In the arena."

"Urmi can we talk for a while. I want to sort this is out," Lakshman says

"there is nothing to solve Lakshman," Urmila replies

"then why won't you talk to me. why don't you even look me in the eye anymore?" a clearly upset Lakshman asks

Now getting angry Urmila replies "BECAUSE YOU LEFT MY SISTER IN THE FOREST! because of you, she is not even alive anymore."

"Mila.. her killing herself didn't have anything to do with me. it was her decision. she went back to her mother." Lakshman says trying to reason with her, with his head still down because of his wife's accusation.

Urmila says nothing for a while and then says "I have to go, Sumitra ma must be waiting for me."

as Urmila turns around and walks toward the closed doors, Lakshman murmurs to himself, but if it wasn't for Urmila's sharp hearing she wouldn't have heard it "don't leave me again Mila. I won't be able to bear it again."

she hears it just as she is about to open the doors. Lakshman noticing that his wife had stopped looked up hopefully. after thinking for a while Urmila runs into the arms of Lakshman and apologies so much and soon breakdown. Lakshman takes her and puts her on the bed. he consoles her for a while, and then both of them fall asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys will like this chapter. I got this chapter from my book Lakshman and urmila's love story so yh.