the wedding preparations begin and the marriage proposal

I hope you guys like this chapter, as I worked really hard on it. if you think there are any improvements I can make pls don't hesitate to tell me. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

days passed and people eagerly awaited for the wedding preparations to start. at first, the wedding date was fixed. after the wedding date was fixed, one by one each event finished and the main event before the wedding came up.

the main event before the wedding begins. ram goes for his mangal sananam. while he was doing that Janak gets worried about why his daughter hasn't brought the clothes for the Rajkumar.

he turns to his most trusted priest and friend and asks "where is Urmila? she hasn't arrived yet with Rajkumar Ram's clothes?"

"I'll go check my lord," Shatanand says and leaves

Soon Shatanand returns and says "Maharaj the three princesses are coming they will be here in a short while.

meanwhile while going to give the clothes to their brother-in-law mandavi happens to bump into someone (I think you can guess who it is by what she is going to say now) "you! again. now look the box I made for Ram Bhaiya is ruined."

unable to say anything Bharat just looks at her. Urmila just quickly consoles her and with their brother-in-law's clothes, they head down to the place where they need to help with their jijashree's preparation for the wedding.

after they arrive they, quickly get the blessing of Maharaj Janak . after their brother-in-law is done with his part of that night they begin the prayer.

"Urmila can you please start the next part of this event," Janak asks his daughter.

Urmila nods and with her sisters, she starts to chant a prayer after they request their brother-in-law to sit down. Dasharath unable to take his eyes of the three younger princesses of Mithila he looks at them in awe.

noticing the king Maharshi Vashist turns to maharishi Vishwamitra and says "maharishi I think we both know what Maharaj Dasharath is thinking. I suggest we go and request him to go ask Janak what is in his heart later when the time is right,"

"Ji Maharshi," Vishwamitra replies

Once the event finishes, sita arrives with her mother and aunt to where the Mithila and Ayodhya royal families are. together Ram and Sita put candles in the river. during that event, Lakshman asks Urmila what the meaning of the event is. together the three sisters of sita explain. after the rajkumaris finish explaining the two maharishis go to the Ayodhya king and tell him to go to Janak and tell him what's in his heart.

nodding Dasharath goes forward and says "Maharaj Janak, I have a request"

"There is no need of requests your highness we are going to be family now. give me an order and I will gladly fulfil it," Janak replies

Smiling at the Mithila narash's modesty Dasharath says "as you said Maharaj we are going to be family I cannot order you to do something. coming to the point, I was very impressed by the knowledge of your three younger daughters. my wish is that the remaining three Mithila rajkumaris marry the remaining three of my sons. Bharat-mandavi, Lakshman-Urmila and Shatrughan-Shrutakirti. but only on your acceptance."

unable to contain his happiness the Mithila Maharaj agrees and says "this request has made me very happy. I will gladly accept this request of yours Maharaj. I always worried that after sita got married that the four sisters will have to split up. now, they will be able to stay together. they will be able to stay without their parents but never each other."