the day before the swayamvar

Ram and Lakshman are in a playful duel of a sword fight. read to find out what happens in this playful duel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"didi let's go to the arena," Urmila says to her sister. 

"What am I going to do in the arena urmi?" sita asks

"I don't know. I just want you to come," says Urmila 

"fine I will come but in a while let me finish what I am doing," sita says and Urmila is very happy.

(meanwhile in the arena)

 Ram and Lakshman are in a playful duel of a sword fight. Lakshman wasn't doing his best as he knew that Ram needed to practice. 

"Bhaiya will you tell me at least now what you were thinking about last week," Lakshman says 

"Laksh, why do want to know so badly?" Ram asks

"because your my older brother, Bhaiya and you normally aren't in Lala land. It is normally shatru or Bharat Bhaiya who are supposed to be like that," Lakshman says making a point

nodding Ram says " you make a good point. I will tell you in one condition." 

Lakshman thinks for a minute, while the duel was still going on and then says "what is the condition?" 

"that you won't tell anyone. that includes your twin Shatru," Ram says knowing that Lakshman is the closest with Shatru after him. 

"fine," Lakshman finally says 

"Last week after you went to practise your sword skills, I got bored and I went to the garden, to look at it. while I was there I met the two older and youngest Mithila Rajkumarism, and I can't seem to get Rajkumari sita out of my head," Ram says after thinking about his decision for a while. 

"ohho, mere Bhai, do you know what Prem is?" Lakshman says with a cheeky glint in his eyes 

"Lakshman shut up will you," Ram says his cheeks bright red. 

Lakshman just laughs at his brother's look and they carry on duelling. while they carry on sita comes with Urmila.  at first, Ram doesn't notice sita. Hearing her voice Ram is dumbfounded and he starts to fight harder. 

"Bhaiya..." Lakshman says trying to get his attention. 

But upon seeing Sita, Ram unconsciously wounds Lakshman where he had previously gotten hurt.

"BHAIYA!" Lakshman screams in Pain 

Upon hearing Lakshman's voice in pain Ram turn to see that he injured his brother in the same spot that he previously got hurt.

Sita, Urmila and Ram run up to Lakshman who is now on the floor and Ram say "Lakshman! couldn't you try to properly defend yourself or stop me." 

Lakshman asks Ram to lean in a bit and says "You were too busy looking at Rajkumari Sita to notice that I called you." 

After Ram and Lakshman finish talking Sita says "Rajkumar Lakshman stay here I will go get a medic your cut seems deep."

after saying that Urmila and Sita run of to get a medic and some herbs. a little while later the two princesses were back with herbs and a medic. the medic gets to work upon seeing the wound. 

once he finally finished the medic says before he leaves "Rajkumar Lakshman you have to be careful with that arm you cannot practice sword fighting for at least another 3 weeks. you will also have to change that bandaging every day. you can ask either Rajkumari Sita or Rajkumari Urmila, for help they are well learnt in terms of medicine."   

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter. pls, do give feedback, good or bad. this chapter idea goes to @Ridhima123_, so thank you