flashback

"Lakshman!!!!" Ram got up sweating and panting. His dream was horrid. 

 Lakshman. Injured. Upset. On horse. Upset. Lakshman. Injured. Upset. On horse. 

 "Lakshman!!!" Ram yelled again, panting. Suddenly someone hugged him and his head was tucked under someone's chin. He touched the person's hand and got it, it was his dear brother.

"Lakshman!!!!" Ram got up sweating and panting. His dream was horrid.

 Lakshman. Injured. Upset. On horse. Upset. Lakshman. Injured. Upset. On horse. 

 "Lakshman!!!" Ram yelled again, panting. Suddenly someone hugged him and his head was tucked under someone's chin. He touched the person's hand and got it, it was his dear brother. 

 "Lakshman.. oh god...I was so scared when you were injured yesterday...sorry for lashing at you.." ram said. Lakshman didn't reply he was still angry with him. 

 "It's okay.." Lakshman said a bit coldly. 

 "My-my dream...it was horrid..." Ram said. Some tears collected in Ram's eyes as he noticed the coldness in Lakshman's voice. 

 "I'm sorry, Lakshman...." Ram said again. Lakshman did not reply he just withdrew himself from the hug and lay down beside ram trying to sleep. 

 "Lakshman?" Ram asked softly. Lakshman covered his mouth with his hand to block his sound of whimpering. 

 "Lakshman?" Ram asked again, he knew his brother was upset. Ram slowly touched Lakshman's arm making him whimper in pain. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is a small flashback to when Ram and Lakshman were younger. this chapter was written by @Riddima123_, so thank you. hope you guys like it.