Lakshman's confession

Urmila says to sita after finishing her chores "didi I'm going to the gardens for a while can you please tell ma where I am if she asks about me."

sita nods and Urmila goes into the gardens. earlier that day she got a letter from Lakshman asking her to come to the garden.

once she is there she spots her beloved and goes up to him and says "Rajkumar, you asked for me."

Lakshman nods and says "I did Rajkumari. I wanted to talk to you about this marriage alliance. I don't think it will be fair for you."

"what are you saying?" asks a confused Urmila

"my first priority is Ram bhaiya. if you marry me I will be able to look after you as most of my attention and care will be toward my beloved brother. if you marry someone else you have the chance of becoming queen, with me you won't be queen and you won't get the care and love that someone else will be able to give you abundance. plus you have all the qualities of a true queen," Lakshman says pouring out what is in his heart.

Smiling Urmila says "I understand how you feel Sumitra Nandan. me, Madhu Didi, and Kriti are exactly like that. if sita didi is the soul we are the body, we have not been away from her for a day in our lives. and as for being queen, I'd rather stay with someone who understands me and is like me. And tell me would you be able to stay away from your brother (Lakshman shakes his head)? I get to stay with three of my favourite people for the rest of my life, why would I miss a chance like that. as for you, I don't care if I'm not your first priority, as long as I am one of your priorities I will be happy."

smiling Lakshman picks up Urmila and spins her around.

her, after a while of staying in each other embrace, Lakshman says "I love you mila."

"I love you mere lal," Urmila says