the marriage

this chapter and the next chapter will be filled with so many emotions. I hope you are ready for the rollercoaster of emotions.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is the day of the wedding and the palace and the Ashram were buzzing with excitement. last-minute preparations were being finished and the brides and the grooms were getting dressed. Emotions of urmila's family were running high. Though they were happy they couldn't help but be sad. The four princesses of Mithila were leaving forever to their new home. There was some emotion that no one could name.

While the princesses were getting ready, the three younger sisters of Sita were asking for her help. so while trying to get them ready she waits till the end. just when her three younger sisters finish getting ready, Urmila and sita's chote ma comes in and asks if they are ready, three of the sisters unanimously say yes.

When she turns to see sita she shakes her head and says "Sita you have always been like this. when you were younger and there were festivities you always got your sisters ready and then got ready, yourself."

Then turning to the two women behind her (who were Devi Parvati and Devi Saraswathi), she says " could you please get Sita ready, I have other things to attend to so I will not be able to help."

When both of the women nod, urmila's chote ma leaves the room and sita with the help of the two women gets ready. Similarly, in the tents, where the princes of Ayodya were getting ready, lord shiva comes to give them their last few touches in their wedding attire. Lakshman keeps on thinking about Urmila and how beautiful she's going to look in her wedding attire. the same goes for Urmila. it wasn't only Lakshman and Urmila it was also the other three couples as well.

After all of the final wedding, preparations are done, the four rajkumars and the Rajkumaris are bought to the wedding mandaps. They all sit and the wedding commences. during the entire wedding, Lakshman keeps on glancing to his side to see his beautiful bride who is radiant as the sun in her wedding attire.

soon the wedding ends and the parents of the four girls do the Kanhadhan. all of them happy and sad at the same time. the girls are the same. noticing the tears in his bride's eyes Lakshman decided that when he gets the chance to be with her alone, that he will definitely comfort her and make sure that she doesn't miss her parents a day from when they leave Mithila. even Ram thinks the same thing about Sita