1 Million Special

I want to thank you guys so much. After my profile Elahtae was deleted, I never thought that one of my books would hit 1 million views again. I am beyond grateful for the love and support i've received. So thank you, a million times and more, because writing is a huge part of my life and seeing others support me makes me incredibly happy.

°°°

Yeonjun is 16

Choi Soobin has asked his longterm best friend and secret crush Yeonjun out. It was a nervous, messy situation with Soobin nearly yelling at a surprised looking Yeonjun that he wanted to take him out. But Yeonjun has accepted, smiling shyly before ruffling Soobin's black hair. It was a contrast to his own yellow hair which he has previously dyed.

Soobin was now standing in front of Yeonjun's home, entrance allowed by the security guard he was already familiar with. He was nervously fiddling with his one sleeve, the other hand tightly wrapped around the bouquet of flowers he wanted to gift Yeonjun.

When the door opened, he turned his lips into a beaming smile, hoping to see Yeonjun immediately. He has always feared the male's parents, especially Jeon Jungkook, the mob boss. So seeing the said male standing in front of him, dark brows furrowed over equal dark eyes that scanned Soobin, made the male gulp anxiously.

They've met before, many times when Soobin spent time at the mansion, having sleepovers with Yeonjun but Soobin has never dared to talk to the intimidating man. He only dared to talk to Jeon's husband, Taehyung who was a very warm and friendly male, smile a boxy charm and always caring for his dear son.

Yeonjun absolutely adored his Appa to no end, the love evident with the way they talked to each other and interacted. Soobin has always admired their relationship and wished to have the same healthy way to talk to his parents. But they were mildly supportive of him, perferring his brother over him, so seeing this loving household, even the scary mobster was kind to his son, was a new sight.

But Jeon Jungkook certainly did not look friendly.

"Choi Soobin. You want to take Junnie out", Jungkook said, scanning the boy in front of him with a new look in his eyes. It was mistrust, Soobin realized and the new coldness proved that he now should be careful. Soobin gulped. "Yes Sir", he said, unknowingly pressing the flowers against his chest in a form of protection.

"I will say this once. You've been a guest to this house and my husband likes you. My son fancies you but that doesn't mean I will spare you when you dare to hurt my Junnie. He's my everything and I will not hesitate to skin you alive", the mob boss spat, voice cold and venomous. Soobin broke into cold sweat.

"S-Sir, I would never hurt Yeonjun! He's my best friend in the whole world before anything else and even if a romantic relationship isn't possible, I would never dare to even think of hurting him", Soobin rushed to assure the dangerous man, fearing for his neck. His hands trembled and he felt like crying. He was seventeen, madly in love with his best friend for years, so assuring the father of his crush was the most important thing to him right now.

"Jungkookie, is someone at the door? Let them in, the cold air is coming inside", before Jungkook could say anything, a melodious voice appeared behind him and a hand came down to Jungkook's broad shoulder. Soobin straightened his back upon seeing Yeonjun's (other) gorgeous father who smiled charmingly at the scared boy.

"Hey Soobin, are you here to pick up Junnie for your date?", Jeon Taehyung asked, his engagement and marriage ring catching the light and Soobin's eyes. Damn. That ring must've cost thousands. "Yes, Mr. Jeon", Soobin said, looking down at the flowers which became his shield more than a gift to Yeonjun.

Taehyung waved his hand with a smile while Jungkook wrapped his arm protectively around his slim waist. The star photographer looked like a model himself, dressed in casual brown slacks and a soft cashmere sweater in a beautiful creme color. On his feet Gucci loafers and Soobin didn't want to know how much that outfit cost.