thirty-nine

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived together at Yeonjun's school, the brunet photographer of course being incredibly panicked on why his son's teacher would call him. He feared for the worst, rushing into the large building of Seoul's best elementary school, passing by a few teachers and kids sitting in front of classrooms.

"Calm down, Baby, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. Junnie's a great kid and always so behaved, please calm down", Jungkook tried calming his panicked boyfriend down. Not that he meant his words serious, after all, Yeonjun could be a literal devil if he wanted. Just not to his Appa, for him, Yeonjun was a little angel and could practically do nothing wrong.

Taehyung on the other side was practically squeezing the dear life out of his hand while gnawing on his bottom lip. "Also, please stop torturing me or else I'm gonna jump on you and I don't really care if children are watching us."

Taehyung whipped around with burning cheeks before hitting Jungkook's chest. "Kookie, are you insane?! We already did it under the shower which is why we're late right now!", Taehyung hissed at him before dragging his boyfriend into Yeonjun's classroom.

"Just saying. Besides, didn't I kiss your lips all swollen already?", Jungkook asked teasingly, not really caring for anyone listening to them. "I swear to god, will you behave?", Taehyung hissed while storming into the room. "Aw, cub, don't be shy now, not after everything we've done together!", the mobster teased the bright red male amused.

Taehyung's hair was disheveled and his shirt messily buttoned up while Jungkook wore a huge satisfied grin on his face, a bit behind his blushing lover, a leather jacket flung over a messy sitting sweater. It was clear what they have done, also in the car for a third time since Jungkook was a horny fuck and couldn't let go of his gorgeous boyfriend.

The teacher who has already impatiently awaiting them scrunched her nose when she saw the couple entering the room, seeing how messed up they looked so she immediately knew why they were late. Her eyes caught Taehyung's messy hair and the dark large hickeys all over his exposed skin, the ashamed glint in his eyes and the satisfied sparkle in his boyfriend's eyes who was hidden behind Taehyung.

"I can see where Yeonjun has this type of behavior, Mr Kim", the teacher bit out annoyed, a usual calm and sweet woman but she was also impatient and had a job to fulfill. "Appa!", Yeonjun cried out by the sight of his father and sat up in his seat. "Appa, it wasn't my fault at all! Soobin is just mean and screamed faster than I could!", the child immediately went to defend himself.

He sat next to a sulking boy who had his arms crossed and kicked his feet in the air. "What happened? I'm sorry for being late, I had to take care of some issues. What did you call me for? Is my son okay?", Taehyung asked, immediately going into parental mode and completely forgetting about the little teasing Jungkook has done seconds before.

The raven admired Taehyung from the side when he turned serious, eyes hard when searching for Yeonjun who shrunk on his seat. "Junnie, what happened?", Taehyung called out for his son. The teacher clicked her tongue. "Mr Kim, this is not the first time Yeonjun has fought with Soobin but it keeps getting out of hand and I cannot accept such violence in my class anymore", she spoke up while Taehyung knelt in front of his son.

"Junnie Baby, don't tell me you let yourself be angered again", Taehyung spoke up while Jungkook let go of his hand and looked around interested in the room. The teacher's attention was only fixed on the broad back of Taehyung before she spoke up again. A blush on her face. "Mr Kim, Yeonjun has punched Soobin in the middle of my class. Such violent behavior won't be tolerated. I must highly advice you to teach your son some manners or we'll have to speak with the principal about it. I know it's hard for a child his age to see that his parents aren't together but that's not a reason to take your anger out on others, Yeonjun", the last part was addressed at the child.

"It wasn't my fault! Soobin said mean things to me!", Yeonjun immediately protested. The other kid, Soobin, looked up angrily, puffing his cheeks out. "I did not! You're just a drama queen! It's not my fault you're so sensitive!", Soobin hissed back. Taehyung looked confused at them. "Junnie, isn't that your best friend?"

"Yes, but he's an idiot!"

"Am not! You are!"

"No, you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Hey hey now", Taehyung interrupted their screaming and captured Yeonjun's cheeks. "Is that a way to talk to your best friend? Whatever fight you had, is it really worth to hit each other?", he asked the two sulking children who glanced at each other. Soobin was the first one to break his sulking. "It's because he always ignores me when I want his attention", he confessed shyly.

"He's always talking to Beomgyu and not me so I anger him so he talks to me", Soobin grumbled while Taehyung cooed at him. "Junnie, why are you ignoring your friend?", he then asked his son who looked wide eyed at Soobin. "But Binnie, I don't mean to ignore! I love you lots you idiot!", Yeonjun screeched and attacked Soobin with a bear hug.

The child screamed in surprise but quickly hugged him back. "Best friends forever?", Yeonjun asked silently and Soobin nodded against his hair. "Best friends forever", he mumbled and hugged Yeonjun with his tiny arms.

Taehyung sat back satisfied. "See, wasn't that hard, right kids?", he smiled before looking over to the teacher who looked at him in awe. "Can we just forget about this incident, Mrs Choi?", he asked her politely and the teacher blushed. "It's Miss Choi, Mr Kim", she replied with a timid smile. "And it's all forgotten. I like Yeonjun, he's a good kid so I hope for him he's going to behave better in the future", she said, Yeonjun making a noise of agreement back in Soobin's arms.

The acting of the blush of course was noticed by Jungkook who jumped into action, possessively wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist from behind when he got up. "Thank you for taking care of this issue but we'll bring Yeonjun home now", Taehyung said without noticing the dark glare directed at the teacher by his boyfriend.

She noticed the shift in the air and caught Jungkook's glare. The woman turned pale and quickly backed away, recognizing the dangerous man. "And please restrict yourself from flirting with my boyfriend, thank you", Jungkook said darkly with a fake sweet smile.

The woman immediately nodded wide eyed while Yeonjun got out of Soobin's embrace and shyly took Taehyung's free hand. "Y-yes Mr Jeon", she stuttered out intimidated and watched how Jungkook threw her a warning glare, not liking the way she has looked at his cub.

"Consider this a warning, don't look at what's mine", Jungkook growled out before following the two out of the door. Taehyung didn't hear what his boyfriend said to the teacher who was left in the classroom with rapidly beating heart.

~

We live for a jealous gay

Ela_koo