twenty

*inserts Jungkook's voice* twenny? twanty? twenty? twenny?

The man in front of Taehyung chuckled, eyeing the pretty photographer in amusement. "You do notice the sarcasm in that question, do you? Why would I be here for you, hm?", Jimin asked with a teasing smirk and Taehyung huffed annoyed, trying to hide the red dust on his cheeks by this cocky exclaim. Seems to run in the business to be damn fucking cocky--

"Jeon sent me", the hacker smiled before pushing his heavily ringed fingers into the depths of his black leather jacket, switching the weight to his right leg, clad in tight blue jeans and high heeled boots. He looked incredibly attractive and seemed to be fully aware of it. Because the hacker threw Taehyung a wink once he caught him staring.

"Please, I know I'm hot, Taehyung-ssi but I suggest you to stop staring. You're cute but you're Jeon's", Jimin voiced out amused, flaring Taehyung's cheeks even more who grumbled. "So Jeon sent you? Tell him I don't wanna see him", the angry male pouted, crossing his arms and huffing a bit at the end.

"Which is why he sent me", Jimin said flatly before briefly pulling out a bucket of roses and a card, Taehyung gawking at him surprised on how good the hacker was able to hid it. "I mean I'm kinda his assistant but I'm a high qualified hacker so please do me the favor, Cutie and talk to your man. I have better things to do than running after your pretty ass so for my sake, give him a call", the male huffed after handing Taehyung the goods who messily took them.

He blushed again when Jimin called his ass pretty, staring at the attractive male. "He made fun of me", Taehyung exclaimed angrily, still recalling the mocking way Jungkook has talked to him, all these memories crashing over him like a violent wave, because... because Jungkook has sounded exactly like the one he wanted to forget.

"I'm sure it wasn't his intention. He's literally head over heels for you and your kid", Jimin said, suddenly stepping closer. Which caused Taehyung to shriek surprised, wide brown eyes staring up to Jimin under his thick rimmed glasses, a pretty piece of jewelry Taehyung didn't need but thought he looked handsome in. "Do yourself a favor and don't mess with his feelings. This is a warning, Kim Taehyung. You hurt him in one way and I'll have your pretty head. Understood?", Jimin seethed before swiping one silver ringed finger over Taehyung's cheek.

"I'm just trying to protect my son!", Taehyung immediately protested. "He's Jeon Jungkook", he hissed at the end, eyes filled with worry. "I don't want to get hurt again", he mumbled vulnerably and Jimin's gaze softened.

"Trust me, he wouldn't dare to hurt you", the hacker said, now more calmer and gentle, seeing the honesty in Taehyung's eyes so he backed away, ruffling his own hair. "Give him a call. Communication is key, Sweetheart", Jimin gave Taehyung the last tip before stalking out of the building.

Leaving Taehyung standing alone in the entrance hall and being questioned by Minho and Taemin after returning with flowers in his arms.

°°°

Jungkook was just kneeling in front of a bloodied corpse, teeth clenched because it was one of his dealers, brutally killed by Park's men which angered him to no belief, when his phone started ringing. Thinking it was Jimin, he didn't look at the caller ID, already being prepared to hear his friend cussing at him for making him do a delivery job, he was surprised to be met by silence. He was about to curse at the caller when a smooth, velvety voice interrupted him.

"You're an asswipe."

Jungkook's brows shut up to his hair by the familiar voice before his heart clenched tightly and relief rushed over him. He left the remaining work to his men who started cleaning the empty alley, all of them staring at the broad back of their boss in confusion. Jungkook walked back a bit so he could have privacy, not bothering about anyone seeing his bloodied suit jacket.

It wasn't like the police could stop him anyways.

"You called me first", he exclaimed, excitement swinging in each vocal and he smiled secretly to himself when he heard the huff coming from the other line. "Don't get ahead of yourself. I only called because Junnie misses you", the smooth voice replied with a hint of anger behind it and Jungkook bowed his head, even though the other couldn't see it.

"Whatever I did to upset you so greatly, you have my deepest apology, Taehyung", Jungkook apologized softly, not wanting to be on bad terms with his pretty cub. There was a moment of silence before a quiet voice replied to him.

"You couldn't know about what upset me. I was behaving childish and left without allowing you the space for an explanation. And I upset Junnie", Taehyung mumbled, voice tender and breaking at the end as if the mere thought of angering his son was upsetting him too. Which was the truth.

"D-do you, um... would you like to meet up? I think I owe you an explanation", Jungkook stopped breathing for a moment by the surprising suggestion but his face soon light up from happiness of being given the chance to see his lovely cub again.

"I'd love nothing more, cub."

And just like that, the mob boss dropped his entire work to rush to a sweet little café in order to meet his adorable cub.

~

What do you think of their relationship? Is Taehyung in the right for being angry at Jungkook?

Ela_koo