forty-eight

As soon as Taehyung managed to sneak out of the mansion and its property, he took out his phone, heart heavy and pounding inside of his chest. He knew what he was doing was probably getting him hurt or worse killed but his son's life was the prize and Taehyung wouldn't dare to pay it for his own safety.

To Yoongi Hyung:

Tell me the address where you're keeping my son.

Taehyung anxiously gnawed on his bottom lip while waiting for an answer, stealing himself from Jungkook's property, phone tightly gripped in his hand. He was surprised when an instant reply came along with a creepy smiley. A little scream also left his lips when a car suddenly pulled up in front of him. "Mr Kim", a man got out of the car, opening the door for Taehyung with a little bow.

"Mr Park can't wait for your arrival."

°°°

Taehyung's chest felt tight and it was unbelievably hard for the trembling brunet to take the next breath, struggling to hide how nervous he actually was, clutching onto his phone hidden in his pocket. Two men were sitting left and right of him so he was forced into the middle, feeling tiny as his form was contrasting to their bulky ones. He really wondered if they were on steroids though.

He was surprisingly treated very gentle and respectful, the two men next to him helping him out of the car and guiding him towards a warehouse while Taehyung tried to remember the way they have taken. Taehyung wasn't dumb, having turned on the GPS signal from his phone and sending Jungkook an apology saying he couldn't wait this long.

Jungkook hasn't replied yet and Taehyung was anxious for his reply.

"After you, Mr Kim", one of the guards opened a large metal door for Taehyung to walk in through and the little photographer gulped scared before moving into the warehouse, afraid to be hurt if he wasn't going to obey them. He after all only had few information about Park Jihoon and his Mafia organization, the man was second in power when it came to the underworld, influential but still under Jungkook. Which incredibly angered Jihoon and he has started to be tricky in manipulating Jungkook's Mafia so he could become first.

Which also included innocent children as well.

Taehyung was guided towards the middle of the warehouse where a weird living room area has been built. A large fluffy rug built the areas ends where a few couches have been placed along with a glass table in the middle, some large plants and a chandelier above it. The entire place looked so out of space that it made Taehyung laugh.

Almost. Because as soon as he was made to walk closer, he came across the man who was threatening the most important being in his life. Park Jihoon was sitting on one of the couches with no care in the world, sipping on a glass of wine with crossed legs and waiting for the beauty's arrival.

Taehyung stopped right in his tracks, heart pacing and he felt anxiety bubbling up in his stomach from how scared he was but he had no time to regret his decision because he was already pushed forward roughly.

Jihoon heard the tiny gasp and his head whipped into the direction from where the sound came from. His eyes fell onto a pretty little thing nudged into his direction and he grinned widely. Jihoon of course had to make his researches on the gorgeous beauty sitting by his enemy's side and he was pleased to know that this tiny guy was a known photographer and didn't have any dirt on his name besides a family drama that was completely unimportant now.

A large smirk formed on Jihoon's features, dark brown hair framing a handsome face but all Taehyung felt was hatred and disgust for the man who has kidnapped his child and botering his boyfriend.

"Welcome, Gorgeous. And might I say, that you're even more beautiful in person", Jihoon smiled before motioning his guards to bring Taehyung forward while handing the man standing next to him the glass of wine. Bloody red color danced over the crystal insides before it was taken out of Taehyung's sight. The brunet thought that Jihoon behaved like a king while he was nothing but scum, sitting so highly in his seat and believing he held all the power while his Jungkookie was hopefully on his way already.

Taehyung was forced to sit on Jihoon's lap, breath hitching by the close proximity while his thighs were forced apart so he was straddling the man's lap which was so uncomfortable that Taehyung groaned, attempting to get up. There was a hand in his neck which forced him down and when he looked up with large puppy eyes, he was met with the emotionless glare of one of Jihoon's men.

"Where's my son?", Taehyung spat through gritted teeth, making Jihoon laugh before resting his hands on Taehyung's tiny waist. "Right here", the mobster smirked, admiring Taehyung's flawless features from up close, following his sharp curved jawline with one finger before grabbing Taehyung's chin and forcing his head into a certain direction.

Once Taehyung's eyes fell on his tied up, terrified crying son, he released a scream of relief and a cry of protest. Yeonjun was held by his collar, a man by his side who was hovering over his tiny frame and Taehyung had to watch how his poor Junnie bear was brutally dragged forward. Little feet stumbling over the ground and attempting to follow the long steps of his tormentor but failing, teary eyes finding Taehyung's.

"A-Appa, why are you sitting on the bad man's lap?", Yeonjun cried out weakly, reaching out for his father who has started to cry, forced away from his son who was so close yet so far. "Let him go!", Taehyung demanded just when his head was forced away and turned into Jihoon's direction who licked his lips.

"Give me a kiss, Gorgeous and I might think about it", he smirked, already imagining the best ways to put Taehyung in good use, god he would look delicious in lingerie and sitting on my lap like this, Jihoon thought to himself while staring at the upset puppy in his lap. Might as well make him watch as I take his boyfriend down.

"That wasn't the deal, I'm here now so let my son go!", Taehyung protested, hearing the faint sobs of Yeonjun and his heart tightened. "Let him go, he's just an innocent kid. This is a feud between you and Jungkook, right? My son is innocent, please I'm begging you to let him go", Taehyung whispered, swallowing his pride for the safety of his Junnie. Jihoon stared at Taehyung for a second before answering.

"You're something else, Cutie. Putting yourself into misery for the sake of your son?"

"He's my everything", Taehyung whispered back with tears brimming in his eyes and his chin was tugged upwards. Jihoon tilted his head to the side before a demonic glint stole itself into his smirk. "Then I should keep him so you'll be my pliant doll, no?", he chuckled amused, snapping his fingers.

"Take him to the back again", he ordered. "NO!", Taehyung yelled and struggled in Jihoon's grip, sobbing loudly. Jihoon cooed at the crying male. "Shame you were so dumb and fell for my trap. Now I have the both of you with me and you'll obey me if you don't want me to hurt your son! How bad that Jeon didn't tell you to never trust a mob boss", Jihoon smirked, eyeing Taehyung's plush lips greedily.

But a surprising smile curved the beauty's lips upwards. So out of place when he was at the mercy of Jihoon which angered the mob boss and he commanded his man to bring the little kid forward just when Taehyung whispered the words that made Jihoon lose his mind.

"What makes you think Jungkookie doesn't know about me being here?"

~

Taehyungie you sneaky boy huehuehe;p

Ela_koo