800K special

This is a thank you special for giving CR 800K reads *~* seriously, I'm so happy about it, thank you 800.000 times !!! also, while you're here, please comment a lot, thank you<3

°°°

Yeonjun is 10 years old

"Yes, cub, I'm on my way. Yes, I know what I have to say when I'm there, don't worry",  pressed between Jeon Jungkook's shoulder and his ear was his expensive phone, talking to his worried husband who has instructed him to pick their boy up from school since he couldn't come.

Jeon Taehyung has opened his own photography studio and the demand for his talent has been so overwhelming, causing him to be constantly busy. So Taehyung has instructed his husband, god he'll never be tired of this term, to pick up Yeonjun from school, the boy having grown into a sassy but kind ten-years-old boy and he was the pride of his parents.

"Hello, I'm here for Jeon Yeonjun", Jungkook told the secretary of the school who eyed him and his two bodyguards up and down before nodding, with a slight blush on her face from how handsome the man was. Jungkook was 27, strikingly handsome with a dangerous aura around him and it often enough had his surroundings swooning over him, no matter what he did.

Known as the hottest mob boss, Jungkook held quite the reputation. He enjoyed it only when Taehyung was drooling over his body, breathing out how handsome and gorgeous Jungkook was when they were together and Jungkook was a sucker for Taehyung's bedroom eyes. God, his husband was so hot.

"Okay, I gotta hang up now. I love you, Baby cub, see you at home", Jungkook spoke into the phone with a lovesick grin, so out of place because he was dressed in all black, usual glare on his face but just speaking with his pretty cub made him melt into a lovesick man.

Very intimidating for a mob boss, huh.

"I'm not a Baby, Jungkook you idiot, I'm literally 30--"

"Can't hear you, it's so bright here, love you, bye!", Jungkook interrupted his cub's adorable grumbling before hanging up upon seeing his beloved boy running towards him, a green sweater swallowing his frame up. Jungkook's brows dipped into a frown when Yeonjun latched himself onto his waist, tears running over his face.

"Junnie, Baby what's wrong?", Jungkook was immediately concerned and wrapped his arms around the wailing boy. "T-they w-were mean, D-Dad", Yeonjun cried out, voice muffled by Jungkook's jacket and the mobster froze when he heard these words, feeling his heart slow down. "Who was mean, tiger? Tell me and I'll make them suffer", Jungkook said with thick voice, trying not to think much of it.

Maybe Yeonjun has thought of him as Taehyung, maybe he heard it wrong.

Yeonjun sniffled before looking up with wide teary eyes. "T-the kids of m-my class. S-said it's weird to h-have two fathers... b-but you are my Dad! I love you for being my Appa's", Yeonjun cried out, before burying his head back into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook swallowed harshly, fighting back tears.

"This is- the first time you called me Dad", he then managed to choke out, overwhelmed with happiness. Yeonjun looked up, suddenly realizing it as well. "Yes. Because you are. You are my Dad. And nothing will change that", Yeonjun said, determination laying in his puppy eyes and he seemed to forget about the stupid kids who had no right to judge about his amazing, loving and warm Dad. His Dad was the most amazing person and most importantly, he was the love of his Appa's life.

Okay, here it comes, I'm crying. In the middle of a school, great, Jungkook thought to himself when he hugged Yeonjun tightly, picking the boy up and burying his head in Yeonjun's shoulder. "Thank you, tiger. I also love you lots", Jungkook whispered with trembling voice and Yeonjun hugged him back.