nineteen

Since this faithful day, Taehyung and Jungkook haven't talked. Nor did the photographer allow Yeonjun to see Jungkook, even daring to block his number with the final words to stop being an asswipe and stay away until you learn to talk in the presence of children. Because Yeonjun wouldn't stop asking Taehyung about the meaning behind Jungkook's smirk and call of Daddy.

Which angered and terrified Taehyung beyond belief since the mobster continued being an asswipe and flirt with Taehyung while the panicked male tried to explain to the innocent toddler that no no, Junnie, it's just a game, don't worry- Jungkook stop laughing! This is not funny!

Resulting in the man to grab his giggling son and angrily storming out of the mansion, only glaring at Jimin who tried talking to him, looking very amused when a panicked Jungkook ran past him and after his angry tiger cub. Jimin later on was heavily amused when Jungkook returned, redness of fingers on his cheek and grumpily growling at Jimin to stop laughing.

It's also been a week since that day and Jungkook was really wondering what he the hell he did wrong... he was just trying to mock Taehyung, not harm him or his feelings in any way and the view of his cub upset was something he never wanted to happen. He tried apologizing, tried to reach out for Taehyung but the other was slipping away like a terrified puppy, not wanting to talk to him and telling him to go away.

Jungkook then decided it was better to leave Taehyung alone for now but look after him from afar. His cub made it clear that he was very upset with him and Jungkook didn't want to upset him even more so he stayed away.

It was surprising how much this bothered him. He wanted his cub with him. Just a few meetings and Jungkook was infatuated by the feisty little tiger cub who was so hard trying to push him away but also tried to overplay that he was blushing all the time whenever Jungkook was flirting him with.

The mobster was dying to find out about Taehyung's secrets but he wanted to start this relationship some other way, a healthy, not stalking way like he has started his past relationships. He wanted Taehyung to tell him himself about his secrets once he was ready.

And until then, Jungkook was forced to wait.

°°°

"You've done a great job everyone. And a special thank you to today's lovely photographer Mr Kim Taehyung", the models's manager announced loudly and everyone was spending the shyly smiling male applause to which he bowed with blushing cheeks, camera still captured in his hold before he turned to take a look on his work. Also to hide his still red cheeks.

"It's always a pleasure working with you, Taehyung-ssi, your work is the best!", the model, actually another Kpop Idol called Choi Minho smiled before he flung his arm over Lee Taemin's shoulders. The couple was not the last to be fond of the petite male who of course flushed red by the compliment. "Thanks a lot, Minho-ssi", Taehyung timidly called out for the Idol who laughed loudly.

"Don't be so formal, you can call me Hyung! And I can speak for my lovely boyfriend here too", Minho smiled, eyes turning into crescents. "Your shoots are always so clean, it's amazing", Taemin joined in with friendly voice while Taehyung was finishing saving the photos before finally turning to the couple. "You're too friendly", he bowed gleefully, this being the part he loved the most: making new friends.

He loved photography since he started making amateur photos on a friend's wedding and started to study it professionally before beginning to work with companies and known idols, his work soon came around and he became famous, wanted because his photos were the best in the industry.

"No, you're just being very cute! These photos are really amazing, Taehyung-ah", Taemin praised him while his boyfriend nodded enthusiastically. "Can you please always take our photos!", Minho whined and Taehyung laughed loudly before quickly shutting up. He put his precious camera back into his bag and zipped it up.

"Well, as long as you can pay my prize", he then cheekily exclaimed, making the two Idols laugh loudly. But before Taehyung could continue to bathe in this amazing feeling called happiness, his name was called. "I have to go now, but feel free to give me a text", Taehyung smiled at the two and Minho nodded. "Will do, let's hang out soon!"

Taehyung bid his goodbyes to the couple before walking over to the guard who has called his name, looking very worried. "Excuse me, Mr Kim but there's a man asking for your presence and I- well I cannot tell him no. But I can order him to leave if you want me to", the man politely informed the photographer who furrowed his brows but gently shook his head.

"No thank you, Pablo, I have to go downstairs anyways so I'll go and see who it is", the pretty brunet said softly to the guard who smiled at him in return. "Okay but I'll keep an eye on you so when you're uncomfortable, just give me a sign and I'll come", Pablo offered friendly and Taehyung thanked him with a squeeze of his shoulder before going.

Once he reached the first floor, he was surprised to see a man waiting for him. A man he was really familiar with now and his brows nearly met his hair before he walked towards him. The man wore a long black coat and an equal tinted suit, hair perfectly arranged around a masculine face.

"What are you doing here?", Taehyung called out annoyed, not wanting to see the man who turned around. "What a lovely greeting", he replied amused before making a sarcastic bow towards the pretty photographer looking very annoyed at him.

"Why are you here, Jimin?"

~

Haha y'all probs thought it was Jeongguk haH

Ela_koo