seven

"What's so funny, Sweetheart?"

Taehyung stopped right in his tracks, drunk mind immediately sobering up when he saw the man leaning against the white ceramic wall, arms crossed in front of a trained chest. The man was dressed in complete black, the heaviness of his boots slamming against the floor when he walked towards Taehyung and the brunet flinched backwards.

"W-what do you want f-from me...?", Taehyung whimpered, backing away from the intimidating man who smirked lazily. "You're cute when you're scared", the man remarked. Long black hair fell into calculating black eyes, a smirk tugging his lips upwards, curled demonically. "It's dangerous in a club alone, especially when you're as beautiful as you are, cub", the man purred before he moved forward, like a tiger trapping its prey.

The brunet whimpered, backing away but sadly hitting the wall behind him, hectically looking around but it was too late already. The thundering bass illuminating his fear and fastening his heartbeat, Taehyung felt himself growing smaller and smaller under the strong gaze the other held.

"P-please-", a gasp left Taehyung's lips when a thumb was placed against his lips, heavy silver ring decorating the thumb before the man took a hold on his body. His eyes widened before he gripped more confidently onto Taehyung's waist. "You have such a slim waist... it's so tiny, hmm... I love curvy boys, cub", he purred, thumb caressing Taehyung's bottom lip.

"J-Jeon...", the scared brunet whimpered intimidated but shut up when the mob boss lifted his head, dark eyes staring at him. Jeon Jungkook for sure knew how to make people's knees shake from how intimidating he was. "W-why are y-you here?", Taehyung asked, looking away from the man cornering him and allowing Jungkook to admire his pretty formed jaw, wishing to suck hickeys into the pretty honey skin.

What a nice coincidence that this beauty was the father of his 'new made friend'.

"Why not? This is my club", the mobster smirked just when Taehyung gasped shocked, pretty doe eyes widening. Jungkook didn't know why he found this male so charming and adorable, he hated human contact, hated feelings... but looking at this male made him want to take him away, made him want to have him.

"You didn't know? That's a shame", Jungkook mumbled, pulling the beautiful man close to him and Taehyung weakly fought but his tipsy mind protested, black dots dancing in front of his eyes. "You seem to have lots of drinks... is that the example you want to give your son? A shame, cub... if you misbehave, you'll need someone to punish you", smirking, Jungkook leaned in to exhale the man's addicting sweet perfume. "You smell divine", he commented, moving his greedy fingers over Taehyung's waist, touch lingering over the hem of his shirt.

Taehyung backed away.

"L-leave me alone! And don't talk about my son!", Taehyung yelped but gripped onto his head because the black dots appeared again. "Can't leave you alone. Your son wants friends, remember? Plus, no matter how pretty you are, cub, I will not have you disrespecting me", the last words were growled, just when Taehyung fell forward.

Jungkook quickly caught the male, turning him around to see how hooded the beauty's eyes were. A chuckle escaped him. "You really had to have too much drinks... you should be more careful, Sweetheart. No one can resist an exquisite beauty like you are... not even a cold hearted asshole like I am", Jungkook mumbled.

But Taehyung has already blacked out.

***

"...Appa! Appa!", the call of someone caused Taehyung to wake up abruptly, sitting up on the soft underground and his head immediately protested loudly, making him groan. "J-Junnie? W-wha-", he stuttered confused, laying flat down on his back again before warily looking around. He was in his own room, his son kneeling on the bed next to him with curious eyes but also wide box smile.

"You're finally awake! You slept like you are dead! You aren't dead, Appa right?", Yeonjun innocently asked before leaning down to press a kiss to his father's nose, snuggling into his chest and babbling about his night out with Seokjin and how many disney movies they have been watching.

Taehyung laid there, caressing his son's head and wondering how the fuck he ended up back in his own bed and how the fuck he managed to not know anything of the past evening. But then a gasp left his lips, recalling the previous happenings in that washroom, his eyes widened and he nearly pushed Yeonjun from him.

Because he, Kim Taehyung, has talked to Jeon, has snapped at him even and he wasn't dead?! How the fuck... maybe this was all a dream... yes, this needed to be it, another explanation might be way too irrational, just a drunk dream. Also to ask, why the fuck Taehyung has been dreaming about Jeon backing him up to a wall and mumbling these things to him? His mind has been weird lately... must be the stress...

"Appa, are you okay?", Yeonjun asked his father concerned, making his father nod quickly, not meaning to upset his son at all. "Yes, just a little sleepy and hungry", he mumbled.

Just in time when his nostrils caught an amazing smell coming from outside.

"Pancakes!", both, father and son unison yelled. Taehyung's dream long forgotten.

~

What do you think, was it a dream or real?

Ela_koo