eight

"Good morning, you two Babies. I assume you smelled the pancakes?", a tall dark haired male greeted the two incoming males and Yeonjun screamed in happiness. "Uncle Jinnie! Thought you were gone! Pancakes!", the toddler yelled excitedly, letting go of his father's hand to run to the smiling man standing in the kitchen and preparing the famous pancakes.

"I hope it's okay, that I slept in the guest room. When you got brought here, it was late and I didn't want to leave Yeonjun alone", Kim Seokjin smiled with a little teasing in his words while Taehyung sat down at the kitchen counter, on one of the high bar chairs he loved so much. He looked stunned at the many pancakes in front of him, his mouth watering while Yeonjun has already stuffed two of the golden goods into his mouth.

"Of course it is okay to stay, Hyung, you're always welcomed here. And thank you again for taking care of Junnie", Taehyung said, groaning when he felt his head pounding. Seokjin smiled before pushing a water glass and painkillers into his direction, lifting one brow with a simply smirk. Taehyung blushed, quickly taking the medicine before Yeonjun could see it and ask questions.

Taehyung also started digging into the food while Seokjin sat down to his side, the brunet sometimes wiping syrup away from his son's messy face, scolding him lovingly because he was such a messy eater. Ending in getting syrup smearing over his cheek and then the little devil dead ass calling him messy too.

Seokjin watched the two interacting with fond eyes, he loved the little child dearly and also loved to see how happy his best friend was. It one again reminded him of the broken young male who has shown up with tears in his eyes on his doorstep right when his parents kicked him out for being a disgrace.

So much has happened in these five years and Taehyung was not the broken college student anymore who struggled to pay rent and take care of a baby. Now, Taehyung was the proud owner of a four room apartment in the upper class area of Gangnam-ju, was a highly paid photographer and worked his way to the top where he deserved to be. Seokjin was so proud of his once belittled best friend who has grown into the best version of himself and carried himself so much more confidently.

And he now seemed to have a handsome lover as well.

"So Taehyungie... might telling me about that handsome guy carrying you back home on his arms?", Seokjin asked sneakily after Yeonjun has eaten up and run to his room to play with Yeontan.

And Taehyung choked on his pancake.

"W-what?! Who carried me?!", he exclaimed wide eyed after he has calmed down from his coughing fit, staring at Ssokjin scared. "Well, might I say, you were pretty knocked out yesterday. Literally, you were unconscious when that guy carried you here. Knocked on the door with his foot before disappearing. Said you had too much drinks and should get some rest", Jin stated, smirking at the end.

"I couldnt see his face but damn, the bulging muscles on his arms had me drooling. You're either really heavy or he was just flexing because holy, he had better arms than Joonie", Seokjin said and sipped on his coffee while Taehyunf had another coughing attack.

"Oh my god... please tell me I was dreaming", he moaned out embarrassed before slumping in his chair. The only logical explanation was, that Jungkook, the Jeon Jungkook, has carried him back to his apartment.

Talk about embarrassment. Plus, where did Jeon know his address from?

"Oh my god, how embarrassing!", the brunet whined again, making the other male laugh loudly before patting his back sympathetically. "Relax TaeTae, he seemed pretty chill. Nice voice too, you got yourself some good dick. But he didn't tell me his name or leave his number... maybe not so lucky."

I can be lucky I'm still alive!

Taehyung's embarrassing thoughts came to an end when it knocked on the door and the brunet jumped on his spot, slowly turning around as if he couldn't believe the visitor had the ability to knock on a door. "TaeTae, go open the door, it's rude to let a visitor wait!", Jin scolded him and the young photographer gulped before slowly making his way to the entrance, looking suddenly very angsty.

Please don't be Jeon, please please, Taehyung begged in his mind before shakily opening the door, peaking outside. A shocked gasp left his lips and he threw the door shut, staring wide eyed at the white painted door. Another knock. Taehyung closed his eyes, opening the door again before peaking back outside.

The visitor was still there.

"Jeon sends you a message", Park Jimin said bored, looking a bit offended at the puppy eyed male for throwing the door literally in his face. Taehyung gulped heavily before looking over his shoulder to Jin who curiously looked at him.

"Y-yes?", the brunet shakily asked, making Jimin smirk from how scared he looked. Kinda cute... "He sent me to give you this, plus telling you that you shouldn't drink that much the last time or you'll wake up in his bed", Jimin said, laughing meanly at the end before throwing Taehyung a paper the male messily caught.

"Take painkillers, you look like you're about to black out", the hacker then smirked teasingly before turning around abruptly and walking down the corridor without sparing Taehyung a second glance.

The photographer turned the little paper around, hearr thumbing in his chest.

Text me, cub. Or I'll have to drop by myself

JJK

Oh fuck. Taehyung was literally fucked.

~

TaeTae, you'll be fucked by Jungkook-- I mean whaaat

Ela_koo