forty-seven

As soon as the man announced this horrible demand, he smirked once Taehyung screamed in protest and Jungkook barked commands before threatening to kill Jihoon himself. "Leave the kid and Taehyung out of this", he growled out furiously but Jihoon only laughed, bringing the crying Yeonjun close to him.

"Aren't you funny. You think you can get yourself a little family and such a pretty thing by your side without me noticing? Think again, Jeon. Hand me your cutie over there and I'm letting the kid go unharmed", Jihoon then threatened the raging mob boss who grit his jaw.

Taehyung on the other side was frozen, staring at Yeonjun who was crying, begging the bad man to let him go and whimpering for his Appa to come and save him. The photographer felt devastated and like he has failed in protecting his son, his Junnie. He has never told Yeonjun about this dark side of Seoul, wanting to protect him and not to get involved with this part of the world.

Then he wandered off on this eventful day and stumbled right into the arms of Jeon Jungkook. And got right into the world of danger, darkness and no return. Taehyung was a horrible father for letting this happen, a horrible father for falling in love with even that person who was a threat for his son's safety.

Taehyung has lacked in his duties as father and now he was paying the price for it. Now he had to helplessly watch a horrible man holding his precious son in his embrace and threatening to harm him just because he has let his guard down and allow Jungkook to approach him.

He had to fix this mistake now even if it meant to put himself into misery but Taehyung would do anything for Yeonjun. The moment he has discovered he was going to be a father, Taehyung knew that this kid was going to be the center of his world. And he stayed right. Yeonjun was his everything, his most precious treasure in the world and he would do anything for his safety.

"I'm doing it, b-but please-! Leave my son alone, he has nothing to do with it!", Taehyung butted in, now clearly showing his face to the camera and Jihoon made another noise of want in his throat while he stared longingly at the pretty creature crying for his mercy. It incredibly boosted his ego to have such a beauty begging for him.

Jungkook growled, pushing Taehyung back behind him so Jihoon couldn't undress him with his eyes, shushing the hysteric Taehyung gently who was taken away by Jimin. "TaeTae, hey, everything's going to be alright, Junnie will be fine", the hacker gently shushed the sobbing male and engulfed him with his arms. Which also prevented Taehyung from interfering into the conversation and making a mistake he would regret.

"NO! TAKE ME INSTEAD I'M BEGGING YOU!", he cried out but Jimin gently guided him out of the room while Jungkook huffed and glared at Jihoon. "You have five hours to think about it. When time's over, I'm starting to harm this little angel here", Jihoon grinned, holding Yeonjun up and forcing his teary eyed face into the camera.

"U-Uncle G-Googie", the terrified boy sobbed out scared before the connection was cut.

Jungkook released a furious scream by this, punching the wall. And leaving traces of blood behind.

°°°

"LET ME GO JIMIN! He has Junnie! If he wants me, I'm going!!", Taehyung yelled, struggling against Jimin's hold who was kinda frustrated as he only wanted Taehyung to calm down and ease his panic attack. He was relieved to see Jungkook walking into the kitchen.

"Jimin, let him go", Jungkook commanded and Taehyung immediately stepped away from his friend, throwing his boyfriend a glare out of horrified but angry eyes. "Cub, please calm down. We'll find him and I promise to you that nothing will happen to Junnie", Jungkook tried to calm his cub down who moved away when Jungkook wanted to touch him.

A pained expression on his beautiful face. "How can you promise that? He's gone, Jungkook! My son is gone, kidnapped in the hands of your enemy who's threatening to hurt my child! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS!", Taehyung screamed at his boyfriend who sighed, rubbing over his chin. "Tae, I understand why you're terrified and I'm too. But we have to keep a cool mind now, not when we're talking about Junnie's safety", Jungkook reasoned.

"We can locate Park. Jimin has caught his signal and can track him down", Jungkook said and Jimin nodded, eager to calm his sobbing friend down. Jimin wished to hug Taehyung close but he knew that the man wouldn't allow this, he was too much out of it to be relaxed now. And Jimin hated it, hated to see Taehyung like this since he was always the strong and supporting one and now Jimin wanted to be supportive but couldn't and that was hurting him.

"And how long will this take?! He could harm Junnie right now!", Taehyung exclaimed. "He wouldn't dare to, he gave us a time limit and during this time, we can track him and send my men to it and save Junnie", the mob boss tried to stay calm while he was freaking out on the inside.

Because his worst fear has become reality and it was all his fault.

"If you have a bit patience we can take care of it together but please trust me on that, okay?", Jungkook said gently, in the wish to ease Taehyung's anxiety but that only made it worse for the brunet. He lost his child, his beloved Junnie who he has raised and taken care of all alone, his precious son was in danger and it was killing Taehyung.

So he snapped.

"He's my son, Jungkook! He's everything I have! I'd die for him and my Junnie is in the hands of t-this asshole! I cannot wait!", he yelled out before bursting into tears. "H-how can you tell me to wait? He's my son! My Junnie and I-I-- I failed being there for him, I failed as a father!", Taehyung sobbed into his hands, entire body shaking from the force of his sobs and it broke Jungkook's heart.

He needed to fix this.

"Cub, Tae. Taehyung Baby, please look at me", Jungkook said gently and Taehyung did, lifting his head and presenting his tears to his boyfriend who cupped his cheeks. "I know this is horrible from me to ask you this but I cannot afford getting both of you hurt. I know it's suffocating to know that Junnie's gone but please don't fall into his trap. He's my enemy for such a long time, I know him and you don't. I'm not asking you as a mob boss, I'm asking you as your boyfriend to trust me", Jungkook said.

There was a tiny, almost unnoticeable nod coming from the other while he closed his eyes pained. "O-okay... I trust you", Taehyung whispered and Jungkook pressed a kiss to his nose. "Thank you, cub. How about you go into our room and take a bath to calm you down, hm? I'm taking care of everything", the raven smiled lovingly at his sniffling lover who nodded again.

"O-okay", he whispered again and then Jimin was by his side. "C'mon Tae, I'm bringing you up", Jimin said. Taehyung nodded before kissing Jungkook passionately as goodbye, mumbling 'I love you' against his lips before following Jimin upstairs.

"If you need anything, just call for me, okay Tae? We're getting him back in time. I promise you", Jimin smiled weakly at his friend who seemed lost in thoughts. "Thank you Jimin", Taehyung whispered and hugged Jimin tightly who smiled before leaving Taehyung alone.

But as soon as the door closed, Taehyung was already gone through the window.

~

PLEASE don't yell at Taehyung in the comments. If I had a child and its safety would be threatened I would literally YEET myself there to free my kid. Try to be understanding for him and don't accuse him for being dumb. He is not, these are fatherly instincts. My own dad did this one time when I was in the hospital and he YEETED himself there to be with me, so yeah, parents would do anything for their children.

Ela_koo