seventeen

say the name--

"You don't look like you had a pleasant night", was the first thing Park Jimin said to his grumpy looking boss who was leaning over the kitchen counter, a cup of coffee in his hands. His hair was messy, his shirty half unbutton and there was a constant crease in his forehead. The male has dropped by to hand Jungkook some important files, surprised to see the usual collected and tidy man so messy.

"You're one to talk", Jungkook snapped back grumpily, recalling the night's happenings. He has tried multiple times to cuddle close to the cute cub by his side and Taehyung at first has accepted the touch. But he might or might have not freaked out after feeling something hard against his ass since the hoodie has rode up and kicked the one responsible out of the bed.

Since then, Jungkook has been awake and staring at the pretty creature now peacefully sleeping in his bed. Jungkook might really love the sight of an adorable sleeping Taehyung in his bed but he also loved sleep which he didn't get that night. "Really have to train my cub...", Jungkook grumbled under his breath, earning a confused look from his assistant.

"I had a quite... stressful night", the mobster tried to explain briefly, making Jimin laugh evilly. "I quite enjoy to see you tired, Jeon", he smirked, clearly enjoying the boss's tiredness and current messy state. "Shut the fuck up before I throw you out", Jungkook growled angrily. "Any news about Park?", he asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

Just when Jimin was about to response, a newcomer joined, naked feet padding over the cold surface of the floor. "J-Jungkookie?", a tired voice called out timidly, still husky from sleep. Making Jungkook choke on his coffee when a beautiful but incredibly sleep Baby tiger walked into the kitchen, fiddling shyly with his, well Jungkook's sweater.

"Oh holy fucking-- now I see why your night was stressful", was Jimin's immediate comment when the male walked closer until he has reached Jungkook's side, burying his head against the man's shoulder. Jungkook threw Jimin a warning glare to shut him up before turning his attention to his sleepy cub trying to cuddle close to him, even attempting to climb onto his lap. Jungkook gladly accepted this cute cuddly side of Taehyung, carefully pulling the male into his arms.

"Why are you awake, cub?", he asked the sleepy male worried, Taehyung grumbling against his chest before he wrapped his arms around him. "You were gone and I missed your warmth", he grumbled into Jungkook's broad chest, unaware of the staring Jimin who's jaw hung right over the floor. "You missed me?", Jungkook asked surprised before a wide smile spread on his lips, staring down pleased at the lovely cub cuddling close to him, resting his soft cheek on his chest with a satisfied sigh.

"Mhm, yes... sorry for kicking you", Taehyung grumbled, his eyes already closed. "Uh, Jeon, am I disturbing?", Jimin asked, cackling quietly when Jungkook threw him a glare. "C'mon Baby, I'm bringing you back to bed, okay?", Jungkook then cooed at the tired male in his hold who grumbled and lifted his arms. "Carry meee", he cutely whined.

Jungkook has definitely found his favorite version of his cub.

"Of course, cub", he cooed before lifting the sleepy beauty up bridal style before carrying him back to his bedroom.

°°°

When Jungkook returned to Jimin, his coffee has already turned cold and his assistant had his brows almost attached to his hair line. "Care to explain who your 'cub' is, Jeon?", he asked his boss suspiciously who groaned loudly, taking his coffee cup back and taking a sip. His face scrunched up in disgust, because ew cold coffee. "You shouldn't worry about him", he said briefly and Jimin immediately protested.

"I shouldn't worry?! Since when do you allow your flings to sleep with you after you're done with them? Moreover wearing your clothes and calling them nicknames?!", he demanded to know, worried for his boss. Having a weakness was the first step in being someone's downfall, especially in their dangerous world. Everything was used against you, especially love or people you're close to. Jimin knew what he was talking about so he stuck to One nights stands where no feelings were involved.

"You cannot afford having a weakness, we both know that", Jimin hissed at his frustrated looking friend and boss. "I know, I know", Jungkook growled annoyed before his eyes turned dreamy. "It's just... ugh I don't fucking know... I wanna be close to him, like really close. I've never felt this way before and his kid... he's so fucking cute and his father is behaving like a tiger baby, I want to tame him", Jungkook finally shared his unspoken feelings, scratching the nape of his neck.

"You're insane", Jimin whispered, Jungkook smiling sadly. "He's this father you couldn't shut up about? The one whose kid ran away?", Jimin asked, now finally creating the picture in front of his eyes. He needed to admit, the male was cute, but cute enough to risk Jeon's safety? Jimin has worked for Jungkook long enough to adapt protective manners and he wasn't keen of the thought of Jungkok getting hurt or killed.

"Yeah... I know what you're thinking. I'll be careful, you know me, Jimin. Did I ever wrong you?", Jungkook asked. Jimin sighed, knowing he was defeated.

"No... but is he worth it?"

"I might not know him for long but you helped me finding out about him... and now I don't want to let him go anymore... not after what he apparently went through. I want to make him mine, Jimin."

"If that's your decision then I'll help you making him fall for you", Jimin said sincerely and Jungkook smiled at him. "Thank you, Jimin-ssi", he thanked the male who only shook his head. "Don't thank me. Everyone deserves a piece of paradise. Maybe he's this piece for you."

"Well, his ass definitely is a piece of para-"

"Okay, let's stop there."

°°°

When Jungkook returned to his bedroom after biding his goodbyes to his loyal friend, he was content to see Taehyung curled up under the sheets, sitting down next to the sleeping male. The lovely but feisty photographer was doing things to his usually so cold heart, maybe it really was time to start courting him...

Jungkook stretched his hand out to caress Taehyung's hair and the beauty sighed in his sleep, cuddling into the open palm. His rosy plump lips parted, lashes fanning over his cheeks. And what he next did made Jungkook's jaw drop.

"H-hm Daddy... tickles..."

~

OHOHOHOHO

Also, happy valentine's day, my beautiful sweet nasties♡♡♡ I love y'all so much and you're all far better than any boyfriend or girlfriend I could have♡♡♡

Ela_koo