eighteen

When Taehyung woke up, he felt disorientated and confused on where he was only to realize that he was laying in Jungkook's bed, cuddled up in a large fluffy blanket, the hoodie rode up a bit, revealing the soft golden skin of his tummy when he stretched. A tired mewl left his lips before he turned around on the bed, ruffling his already messy hair.

"Good morning cub."

The sudden voice caused Taehyung to turn surprised, seeing Jungkook leaning against the door frame and obviously staring at the cute little baby cuddled up in his sheets. "You look incredibly gorgeous like this, pretty cub", Jungkook complimented the sleepy male in his bed, his eyes moving down to Taehyung's exposed waist and the male blushed before pulling the hoodie back down.

"Do you like spying on sleeping people?", Taehyung bit back annoyed, furiously wiping over his cheeks to get rid of that annoying blush on his face. "Only on you, cub", Jungkook said, pushing himself away from the door frame he has been leaning on, slowly walking towards Taehyung. His malicious eyes greedily pinned Taehyung to the bed and his breath hitched when Jungkook came incredibly close.

"Say, did you dream about anything... weird?", the dark haired man asked with a lascivious grin, hovering over his captured cub, caged in his arms and shivering beneath his hold. Taehyung looked up to him, his puppy eyes wide and glistening. Jungkook could clearly see the mole beneath his eyes, a similar one to the one on his nose. Funny, how Jungkook didn't realize before that they were there...

"W-why are you asking me this?", Taehyung fearfully gulped, staring up to Jungkook with wary eyes, not liking the close proximity between them. Okay, maybe he did but Jungkook didn't have to know. The mobster was way too confident for Taehyung's liking already. The photographer wanted to get up, hide from Jungkook but the raven was way faster, with reactions made to survive a fight and he pinned Taehyung back to the bed.

"Forgot that I'm a snake made to bite, cub? Even a cute little baby tiger isn't safe from my venom", Jungkook smiled evilly, hands gripping onto Taehyung's fragile wrists and pinning them over his bed, his legs on the other side pinning the brunet's body to the bed. The little male was caged under the mobster's grip and panic rushed through his veins because this was a situation he despised and never wanted to be in again.

"J-Jungkook, p-please let go of me", Taehyung whimpered, squirming under the man's tight grip, pupils widening in slight terror. The mobster immediately noticed the fear evident on his cub's face and backed away the same second, grip loosening but he was still holding Taehyung under him, the male gasping for air he didn't know he needed.

"Say cub, why are you so feisty now but were so cuddly just hours before?", the man asked lowly, his thumb coming down to play with Taehyung's hair before toying with his bottom lip. "Let go of me, this is stupid. We're both adult men so stop saying things like I'm cute", Taehyung spat and Jungkook lifted his brows in return. "Why are you always pushing me away?", he frowned, upset about the constant rejection.

All he wanted was Taehyung.

"You're a mob boss, Jungkook. And I have a son. So forgive me when I don't want you to break my heart with an one night stand because I still need to function and take care of my son", Taehyung spat, trying to wriggle out of Jungkook's hold who was very surprised by this hateful exclaim. Taehyung must really think he was just trying to fuck him and then toss him away like an used toy.

"I'm not trying to use you in any way, cub. Would you believe me if I told you that I want to make you mine?", Jungkook asked sincerely. Taehyung's eyes widened before he shook his head. He has heard that before. And he wasn't keen in having the past repeat itself. "You think, I'd like to become a mobster's trophy? Risk my life and my son's?", Taehyung breathed out but Jungkook only shook his head.

"I'll sweep you off your feet, Taehyung-ah. I'll make you fall for me and I promise to protect you and Yeonjun from any danger", Jeongguk promised.

"Now tell me, cub... why did you call me Daddy out of the sudden, hmm? Not that I mind... I loved to see my pretty boy all cuddly. I could get used to it", the male murmured, voice velvety soft while he admired Taehyung's flushed face. Jungkook has never seen someone so pure and beautiful like Taehyung. He was awe strucked. Almost as if he was in love.

Taehyung turned chalk white by this exclaim, searching for words. "I-I what?!", he stuttered out, eyes incredibly wide and filled with pure horror which Jungkook noticed confused. "I called you... t-this?", Taehyung whispered, already tearing up in panic, struggling to break free from Jungkook's hold and this time, the man let go of the panicked male, wanting to calm him down but Taehyung slapped his hands away.

"Forget that I ever said that word, alright? And don't you dare bring that up again!"

"What, that you called me Daddy? There's nothing wrong with it, cub, I don't understand--"

"Shut up! Don't talk about things you don't get! You don't know me at all!"

"A-Appa? Why did you call Mister Jungkook Daddy?", a confused, sleepy voice asked. It was Yeonjun, the little toddler of course clutching onto Cooky while staring confused at the fighting males. Taehyung looked shocked at his son, not knowing how to explain this mess to his innocent Baby.

"Shit."

"Ah ah ah, cub, no cursing. Or Daddy has to explain."

~

Yeah, maybe Jungkook is an ass but Taehyung as more to hide than him... or does he?

Ela_koo