thirty

"Uncle Seokie, Uncle Yoon! You met Uncle Googie", Yeonjun smiled widely when the four men walked back into the living room, Jisoo hesitantly standing in the kitchen entrance before moving over to Jennie quickly as she didn't want to be in the focus. It was her son's day and he was upset enough already with her presence.

"Uh huh, nice guy", Hoseok said through gritted teeth while Yoongi was straight up glaring into Jungkook's direction who tried sneakingly hiding behind Taehyung, dumb idea since his body was more buff and Taehyung had the most tiniest waist ever. The photographer chuckled amused before grabbing Jungkook's hand. Yeonjun watched them with a little smile on his Baby face before excitedly clapping his hands.

"Appa, look what Lisa Noona bought me!", Yeonjun happily waved the large set of painting brushes in the air and Lisa lifted her invisible hat. "Together with the paint bottles your mum bought you, you can create lots of masterpieces", she smile at the child who nodded, throwing his mother a suspicious glance. Jisoo smiled timidly at him and Yeonjun surprisingly returned the smile with one on his own.

"That's amazing, Baby bear, what else did you get?", Taehyung asked his son fondly and all of the adults watched the excited child fondly, all of them whipped for the adorable kid who changed all of their lives. Except for one who was still side eyeing Hoseok and Yoongi, having brought the bottle of Whiskey with him. Jimin was sulking, not used to being ignored but guess it was particularly his fault for disappearing that night.

It wasn't his fault that there was a free hit for a politician which he took so he disappeared without telling the two men goodbye. They had each other, they were fine on their own. Jimin was the one to be alone after all and not them.

Yeonjun was excitedly showing his Appa the presents he got until he noticed the dreamy gaze targeted on his father by the tall raven by his side and the little boy smiled evilly to himself before coughing to get everyone's attention. "Appa, I think Uncle Googie wants to say something too", Yeonjun smiled at the surprised but also panicked gay, excuse me, man who snapped out of his dazed thoughts to look horrified at the grinning child on the floor. Surrounded by very suspicious people all glaring at him.

Perfect. He has wanted to confess to Taehyung in private but not with so many people watching him. But guess the cute little devil ruined this chance. "Junnie, please don't embarrass him. He doesn't look like to have the balls to do it", Namjoon grinned evilly at the end before he was hit on the head by Seokjin and the man grumbled, handing Taehyung a dollar who giggled and quickly put it into the swear jar.

When he came back, curious doe eyes fixed on Jungkook, the mobster gulped. This was way more scary than dealing with enemies. "Jeon, please, just tell him what you wanted and then we can leave. I feel like I'm pierced open with glares", Jimin half drunkenly stated while staring at Hoseok and Yoongi who looked pretty caught, grumbling to themselves.

"Okay, uh, oh god, this is gonna be awkward and I wanted to wait actually to do this in private but guess the little tiger isn't giving me a choice", Jungkook chuckled, turning to a very confused Taehyung. "I guess it's better if I do it in front of your friends so they see how serious I am with you, Taehyung. I mean you made it not easy for me to come close to you which I completely understand. I might not be the best choice but I promise to always fulfill my promises. You and Yeonjun became very precious to me and I-", Jungkook started, awkwardly scratching his neck while Seokjin made a noise like a squeal before gripping tightly onto Namjoon's arm.

Taehyung on the other side wasn't sure where this was heading, wasn't sure what to expect from Jungkook, scared even because all of his friends plus Yeonjun were watching, the little child with a small victorious smile.

"I'm going to do this in front of the ones you consider family, because I really really like you a lot and I don't want to fuck up. I know what happened in the past and I know you were pushed away for being a father. But you having a child, a wonderful son just makes me want to stay more because you're so strong, beautiful and charming. A-and, it was really easy for me to fall in love", Jungkook sheepishly smiled before gently grabbing Taehyung's hands.

"J-Jungkook w-wha-?"

"Kim Taehyung, cub, would you- do you want to be my boyfriend?", Jungkook asked shyly, roaring screams coming from the surrounding friends while Taehyung breathlessly stared at Jungkook. Before a huge smile formed on his face.

"Yes, oh my god, yes!", he yelled and threw himself into Jungkook's arms, the others grunting a bit, especially the three rappers but started congratulating the two anyways, threatening Jungkook of course while Taehyung was breathlessly kissing him. "Yes, I'd love to be your boyfriend, Kookie", Taehyung whispered and Jungkook beamed at him before pressing their lips together for another time.

"Best birthday gift", Yeonjun squealed satisfied before picking a confused Yeontan up who wanted to protect his owner for being suffocated in another man's arms but he somehow looked happy? The dog was conflicted so he stuck to licking Yeonjun's chin.

°°°

"Thank you for the sweet but kinda embarrassing day, TaeTae", Lisa chirped while the rest of the girls tried shoving her out of the door for being so blunt, Rosé already scolding her. The three rappers hugged Taehyung tightly, Seokjin patting his back before sneaking a condom pack into his back pocket, earning a smack from Taehyung before he also was shoved out of the door.

Jimin and Jungkook were the last ones to leave, Jimin stumbling a bit and accidentally tackling Yoongi to the floor who started yelling, Hoseok helping both of them up and briefly carried them outside. It now was only Jungkook left.

The mobster turned to his boyfriend, pressing a kiss to Taehyung's temple who blushed adorably, shyly looking up to Jungkook. "Bye cub. Give me a call, alright?", he asked huskily and Taehyung nodded wide eyed like the sudden scared cub he was. "B-bye", he muttered quickly, trying to hide his red cheeks and quickly throwing the door shut.

Only to make a small victory dance behind the closed door.

~

*inhales* *screams*, I'm so sorry, this chapter was a mess and so cheesy but I hope you still kinda liked it

Ela_koo