forty-six

Jungkook stared at his phone in shock, not progressing what was happening but from the shocked and terrified look in his boyfriend's eyes, this was not a good thing. The caller was unknown and Jungkook grit his teeth, already barking commands to track the number, Jimin quickly joining his side.

"Jimin, track the number", he hissed in a command before pulling the sudden pale Taehyung close to him. Jimin has taken Taehyung's phone out of his hands and cursed when he saw the message. "Fucking hell", he spat out before swiftly pulling out his own phone while reaching for the laptop close to him, already going to work.

"I'm going to answer this call, Tae, whatever happens, stay out of the screen, I cannot risk them seeing you. This might end bad", Jungkook warned Taehyung who nodded with teary dazed eyes, suddenly looking like a broken glass doll from how unresponsive he was. "J-Jungkook, someone has J-Junnie", he then cried out which caused Jungkook to freeze.

It was like an ice bucket was slammed over his head and heart and he stared at his phone in horror before a sudden thought drifted through his mind and his eyes turned cold. "I'll make him pay for this", he growled out before pressing his thumb to the accepting button.

"You sick bastard", he growled out as a greeting and Taehyung's breath hitched when he hid behind Jungkook's broad back. The mob boss has turned into active mode, if the one he was thinking of really did dare to put his hands upon Junnie, Taehyung's beloved son, he would make him burn.

"What a nice greeting, as always, Jeon", a dark voice laughed in return and Jungkook grit his teeth, immediately knowing who it was. "Park. You really are wishing to die right now. Leave the kid out of it", Jungkook growled while Taehyung has started to sob into his sweater, small whimpers of 'Junnie' escaping his lips as well while Jimin was working concentrated but rubbed a hand soothingly over Taehyung's thigh.

"This is in between you and me."

"Why yes but having a joker is always better than none, right? You must know that best", came the instant reply from his worst rival. "WE LEAVE CHILDREN OUT OF THIS!", Jungkook roared, startling his crying cub and he pressed an apologetic kiss to his forehead. "This is the underworld, Jeon. Rules don't apply here. And I must say, I was surprised when you got soft, a child, tsk really? Are you banging his mother or what?", the other replied.

Park Jihoon has always hated Jungkook, wanted to take him down for defeating his father during a fight. He was always trying to bring Jungkook's mafia down and finally, he had the key in his hands. A child, a cute little boy who was all alone and without Jungkook's protection was going to bring him the revenge he wanted.

He finally could defeat Jungkook.

"It doesn't matter anyways. I have the boy and you're gonna do what I want. Must be a famous kid, there was this rapper with him as well", Jihoon's voice rung through Jimin's heart when he looked up horrified, plump lips falling apart from shock. "Yoongi", he whispered out absolutely terrified and began typing faster, almost in the speed of light.

"Did you hurt him?", Jimin growled out, now that the call was on speaker and he heard Jihoon's laugh. "Park Jimin, what a lovely surprise. Still licking Jungkook's boots?" Jimin growled, despising the pathetic man who tried so hard being the best but who would forever be number two instead of the place he was aiming for. Jungkook's throne.

"I'm going to rip your tongue out and wipe them clean, asshole. Did you fucking hurt him?", Jimin growled out but Jihoon only laughed. "Except the bruise when we knocked him out, no. Don't worry candy boy, he's laying somewhere on the streets. Couldn't risk being attacked by his delusional fans. Idols are forbidden, remember?", Jihoon huffed out and Jimin relaxed only a bit.

"Even you wouldn't go against the music industry? That's a first."

"Be glad I didn't kill him since I have no use for him", Jihoon hissed back. There were muffled noises behind and Jungkook has already signaled Jimin to record the call. The hacker was fast, the fastest in his job and has already hacked the location of the fucker plus found his phone and where Yoongi was to send people there to help him.

"But I have someone who's dying to talk to you, Jeon", Jihoon then said evilly before the call switched to a video. And Taehyung lifted his head and screamed by the sight. Because a tall, black haired man was hovering over his tied up son, locks messily hanging into his eyes and his precious clipper ripped out of his hair.

"A-Appa!", the little boy cried out when Park Jihoon lifted him up by his collar, cocky smirk on his face. The child in his arms struggled against his steel grip and Taehyung let out a soft scream. Jungkook immediately steadied his lover, shushing him softly while Jimin looked worried over to Taehyung.

"LEAVE MY SON ALONE! LET HIM GO!", Taehyung screamed terrified, which was a mistake. Because it turned Jihoon's attention towards him and his eyes widened by the sight of this gorgeous beauty by Jungkook's side. Jeon had gotten himself a lover? Moreover an ethereal little piece of art as it seemed, the same mob of brown hair on his head and Jihoon's lips stretched into a demonic smirk.

"The father I assume? You're quite lovely", Jihoon smirked while Yeonjun continued to cry in his arms but was tossed in the grip when he tried to move away. A small cry left his red lips, tear stains on his chubby face. Jihoon felt a sudden rush of desire boosting through his veins by the sight of the gorgeous being pressed to Jungkook's side.

"Well, I have a proposal", the rival said, dark eyes lustfully focused on the crying male by Jungkook's side. Jungkook's face was cold, arms protectively wrapped around Taehyung and he was fearing for the worst. This was exactly what he has been afraid of and it was all his fault. He let his guard down, was too occupied with being in love that he forgot the possible dangers.

And now Yeonjun was paying the prize for it. He was right. Because the next words coming from Park Jihoon were ripping his luck completely away from him, knowing that Taehyung would do anything for his son.

"In return for the kid, I want him. Give me Kim Taehyung and I promise the boy will live."

~

So the mysterious Park is none other than Park Jihoon! Istg, i love him in real life okay please forgive me baby

Ela_koo