fifteen

"Junnie, be careful please!", Taehyung called out worried for his son, staring after the giggling toddler who was holding his stuffed Cooky in his hands, running towards the pool without a care in the world. His father was only staring worried after his excited son, uncomfortably scratching his neck once he felt a burning gaze on him.

It was Jungkook staring at him, licking his lips because he liked what he saw. The mobster has managed to convince Taehyung to wear a pair of swimming shorts but the stubborn male kept wearing his shirt, much to the dismay of Jungkook. But simple the look of Taehyung in his clothes was enough for the mobster to grow attached, wondering how Taehyung would look if he undressed him.

"No, you cannot take Cooky into the water, he'll get soaked!", Taehyung's angry voice filled Jungkook with amusement, stepping close to the gorgeous brunet, so close that his naked chest was touching his clothed back. "Always so concerned for his safety. Relax. He wouldn't disobey you", Jungkook whispered huskily towards Taehyung who squeaked and backed away.

"I-I'm only here because my son likes you!", the male squeaked with a cute blush on his face. Jungkook chuckled amused. "Sure, cub, whatever you say", the mobster grinned, watching the beautiful male running up to his son and gently taking the stuffy out of Yeonjun's chubby fingers before the toddler waddled towards the pool and jumped into the water with a gleeful scream.

He watched how Taehyung smiled silently, walking to a bench and sitting down on it, fondly looking at his playing son in the water. Jungkook was confused himself over the sudden change of feelings. Shouldn't he act all intimidating and scaring Taehyung away? Maybe he should. But he also wanted to get to know this man who seemed to care so much for his son and who was a whole mystery to Jungkook.

The mobster was used to analyze people but if he was being honest, he has only came into touch with bad people, perilous money hungry human beings who were so easy to read as they all desired the same. Power. Jungkook was very familiar with these types of people, growing up with brutality as standard. It was his job to calculate such people, mere creatures thirsting for power.

But this beauty, the cute photographer was different. And that was the problem. Jungkook didn't know what to think of Taehyung, sure he was beautiful and sassy but he was innocent. Which was confusing Jungkook, was it innocence or was it played? Who was the man behind the name Kim Taehyung? Jungkook was eager to find out, peel away the protective layers wrapped around Taehyung's being until he would reach the vulnerable core.

Jungkook also feared to come closer to the brunet. Why? Because Taehyung wasn't born into this world, wasn't ready for such an environment Jungkook daily moved in and the mobster wanted to prevent their encounter. He was said to be cold but dragging an innocent child and his father into his world was something even he wouldn't do.

The mobster really wanted to throw Taehyung and Yeonjun out of his house to keep them safe. But then the boy in his pool looked up and smiled widely. The same beautiful box smile his father has been gifted with. Jungkook felt his heart growing weak.

"Uncle Googie, come play!"

And who was Jungkook to not fall for his cuteness.

°°°

Taehyung was smiling fondly at the picture enfolding in front of him. Jungkook has been playing with Yeonjun for the past hours in the pool, Taehyung on the other side preferred to stay dry, watching his son and the literal mob boss playing Catch. It was an odd picture but Taehyung was loving to see Yeonjun so relaxed and happy.

The photographer would do anything for his son's happiness, even accepting the courting of a mob boss which was obvious that Jungkook was doing it. Oh, confusing, handsome hot Jungkook. When he has thrown off his shirt Taehyung swore he saw a peak of heaven, tattoos ranking over his muscular arms, already imagining how his tatted hand would look wrapped around his throat, Taehyung was sure that he was weak to his body's desires.

Jungkook was sculptured like a god, not too muscular but not too lean, the perfect size to enjoy looking at and Taehyung gulped not only a few times whenever the mobster lifted Yeonjun up to playfully throw him back into the water, because his bulging muscles were on fully display. His sixpack and v-line also looking mouthwatering delicious, the water drops followed by Taehyung's greedy eyes and the photographer wished to have his camera with him to capture this moment.

He has always had an eye for beauty and Jungkook for sure was one.

This playful playing has continued until Yeonjun has become too cold and started shivering which surprisingly got noticed by Jungkook first since his father has been too busy with staring. So the mobster easily lifted the shivering boy out of the pool before following, lifting himself out of the water with ease, water drops running down his torso and disappearing on the floor.

"Let me get you a towel, tiger", Jungkook gently said, wiping Yeonjun's locks out of his little face with a swift movement. Taehyung suddenly stiffened, imagining Jungkook taking care of Yeonjun as if he has ever done it was a weird imagination but was secretly fond of. He didn't realize Jungkook has walked up to him until the mob boss stood right in front of him.

Lifting his head, Taehyung was met with a breathtaking sight. Jungkook's wet hair was entirely pushed out of his face, framing his gorgeous face, ear piercings shimmering silver and dark sculptured brows furrowed over happily shining doe eyes. A contrast in its true form. He reached forward, wet fingers lingering over the skin of Taehyung's arm and the male flinched away with wide eyes.

"Towel", Jungkook whispered, taking two fluffy towels which laid right next to Taehyung. The photographer gulped embarrassed when he realized how breathless he was. Jungkook smirked when he noticed it as well. "You're cute when you're flustered, cub", he smirked, throwing the pretty man a wink before walking back to Yeonjun.

Taehyung might or might not stare at Jungkook's ass.

~

Yeah yeah, TaeTae who are you trying to foul XD

Elahtae