twenty-two

"H-hi", Taehyung stuttered out, nearly hitting himself because this has literally been everything he has been saying for the complete ten minutes he has been sitting in front of Jungkook. After the mobster has greeted him with a firm hug which has surprised Taehyung, Jungkook has gone to order coffee which Taehyung also has noticed with a blush.

Jungkook chuckled, taking a sip on his Caramel Frappuchino. "Hey, cub", he murmured lowly, making sure that the bloodied stains on his jacket were hidden, he did not have the time to change before rushing to Taehyung, his jacket could wait, his cub not. "Hi", Taehyung said another time, smacking himself in his head before taking a quick sip from his coffee.

Immediately regretting it because the shit was hot as hell and burned his tongue. Little noises of pain left his lips alongside with quiet curses and his cheeks were also burning from embarrassment. Jungkook chuckled softly, wanting to reach out to take Taehyung's hand but quickly stopped himself, not knowing if his cub was going to accept that. "No need to be nervous, Tae. It's just me. Stupid Jungkookie wanting your attention, no?", Jungkook spoke softly, earning a surprised look from Taehyung.

He has actually be surprised that Jungkook didn't come after his head for being so rude, knowing that Jungkook for sure wasn't someone to take rudeness, especially not since he was a mobster. But Taehyung felt so utterly comfortable around Jungkook, even forgetting his fear of him and now he had a problem himself.

"Yeah... u-um okay so you're probably wondering why I avoided you and I also wanted to say sorry because you couldn't know the reason why I freaked out so much. It was still mean from you to tease me by the way-", Taehyung started but Jungkook interrupted him softly. "Which I'm immensely sorry for, cub", he apologized sincerely but a soft huff made him shut up.

"It took me a lot of time to think how to face you and I honestly still kinda don't know... b-but Junnie is whining to see you and even a visit at Namjoon's won't make him shut up", he quickly added, not wanting to admit that he was the one craving to see Jungkook again. Because Taehyung liked the feeling to be wanted and he liked Jungkook. He felt like the only one Jungkook could relax around. Which might be the reason why he was upset that Jungkook noticed this, because he was scared to have his heart broken.

So maybe, maybe it was a mistake to tell him about his embarrassing past but maybe not. Maybe this was the way for a new start.

Either way, Taehyung was tired of hiding and he finally wanted to share this.

"And uh, it might be that I missed you too", the shy cub added, quickly hiding his red face behind his coffee cup while Jungkook looked surprised at him but his face soon softened. To anyone slightly staring at the couple at the back in the coffee shop, mobster Jeon Jungkook and known photographer Kim Taehyung sitting together, it was really an odd picture. Especially to see the feared and 'cold' mobster smiling.

"I'm really happy to hear that. And I'm really sorry for upsetting you", Jungkook said again. Taehyung smile softly. "'s okay, Kook", Taehyung said, not realizing the nickname slipping out of his lips but Jungkook noticed it with a little flip of his heart. "The reason why I want to meet you, is that I owe you an explanation", he said and his eyes suddenly looked very vulnerable.

"Please don't interrupt me, okay? I- I never talked to anyone about this besides Jin... a-and it still hurts a lot", Taehyung mumbled shyly. Jungkook then overcame his fear, reaching for Taehyung's hand and the little photographer smiled relieved at him before finally finding the courage to start.

"After my parents threw me out... y'know a high school graduate just starting college and then impregnating his best friend? Not so cool so they didn't want me in their house anymore. They called me a shame to their name, but that's not the point... I don't have anything to do with these people. I- Well, Namjoon, one of my best friends, took me in but I wasn't able to support myself nor Junnie and I didn't want to rely on Namjoon all the time", Taehyung started, voice thick and trembling at the end.

"I couldn't manage to get a well selling job, not with college and having to take care of Yeonjun and I didn't want to bother my friends all the time... a-and many men told me I was pretty so I t-thought why not make my face useful", Taehyung continued and Jungkook looked at him shocked, his heart clenching. He could clearly imagine a broken Taehyung desperately trying to take care of his little Baby.

"So I applied to a website you'd call 'finding a Sugar daddy'. I didn't know what it was but after making a profile, I came in contact with someone. U-uhm so yeah, I have had a Sugar Daddy without my friends' notice to support myself and Junnie and be able to pay my friends back. Not that they wanted to accept the money but I still felt guilty", Taehyung paused for a moment, clearly struggling to find words.

"Hey, hey it's okay Taehyung, please don't push yourself", Jungkook said gently but Taehyung shook his head lightly, smiling shyly. "No, I want to tell you. Y-you deserve to know the truth... even if you don't want to have anything to do with me anymore. Which I understand!", Taehyung was quick to say but Jungkook shook his head.

And pressed his lips shortly against Taehyung's. The photographer stared shocked at Jungkook, blush on his face when the male leaned back. "I think this proofs my point. Now please continue if you feel ready", Jungkook said softly, intertwining their fingers with each other. Taehyung nodded dazed.

"Okay... wow, this is the first time I'm really telling this out loud. Even Jin doesn't know that much... s-so the man I met on the website soon demanded to meet and threatened to stop sending me money i-if I'm not doing what he wanted. He was never interested in me, only my body. S-so he tried forcing himself on me many times, threatening me even w-with Yeonjun. I was desperate, I didn't know what to do... s-so when he wanted me to wear t-these weird outfits, I did it a-and... he wanted me to call him Daddy", Taehyung whispered the last part ashamed while Jungkook's blood started boiling before he turned ash grey.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung", he gasped, now knowing he made Taehyung remember this horrible man. "You didn't know... it just triggers me sometimes because he did so many horrible things to me. When I graduated, I immediately left him, he was furious but didn't came after me since I didn't tell him my real name. I was desperate but not stupid. He only knows me as V", Taehyung said, blankly staring into space.

"I'm so relieved you were able to get out of it", Jungkook said, the urge to hug Taehyung grew more and more. "Do you want a hug, cub?", Jungkook asked almost shyly and Taehyung nodded, moving to Jungkook who wrapped his arms around Taehyung. Who even sat on his lap, hugging him tightly.

"Your secret is safe with me, Taehyung. Thank you for telling me. I will do anything in my power to make you forget about this", the mob boss said sincerely, his heart beating faster, like always when the pretty cub was involved. He has already fallen for this cute yet sassy male, this cute tiger cub with the equally adorable son.

"You already did", the brunet whispered back before shyly cupping Jungkook's cheeks to kiss him another time.

~

OoF this took me so long to write, probably the most important chapter in the book, so hope you like it and leave lots of feedback how you find it! Thank you, love you and I'm doing better now so I'll start replying to comments again.

Ela_koo