five

A beautiful male was running towards Jungkook, tears brimming in equally beautiful eyes and the toddler in Jungkook's arms screeched happily and relieved. "APPA!", Yeonjun yelled before squirming out of Jungkook's hold, dropping messily to the ground but he didn't care, running up to the gorgeous man who opened his arms for the boy to jump into.

"Oh Junnie! Where have you been?! I searched everywhere for you! Don't ever run off like this again, please! My heart can't take it", the man cried when he embraced his obvious son, sobbing into the boy's soft hair who clutched onto his father. "Appa, Appa", he chanted while sobbing as well and the two really looked like two Babies, crying in each other's arms from how much they missed and worried for each other.

"My Babybear, you gave me such a heart attack", the gorgeous man, a stunning brunet pressed out, peppering Yeonjun's face with kisses and Jungkook watched the interaction in awe, his previous anger long forgotten because it was really obvious how much the father loved Yeonjun.

The said father hiccuped loudly while he cupped his son's face who was crying too, but seemed to calm down much more faster than his father before leaning forward and kissing the tip of the beauty's nose. "'m so super duper sorry, Appa", Yeonjun cried out, little arms tightening around his neck while the father did the same, anxious to let go of his son.

Yeonjun sniffled another time, hugging his father tightly. "It's okay, Junnie but don't run off again like this... my cute distracted baby, what would I do without you? You're my angel, Junnie", the male whispered.

"B-but 'm fine, Appa! Uncle Googie took care of me!", the toddler exclaimed with a cute stutter, turning his head to smile his adorable bright box smile at Jungkook who quickly fixed his posture, coughing a bit while Jimin only stared at the gorgeous man on his knees. Who's eyes widened when he saw the man Yeonjun mentioned as 'Uncle Googie' who was neither an Uncle nor a Googie.

Because the one standing in front of Taehyung and eyeing him like a predator its prey, was Jeon Jungkook, Seoul's roughest Mafia boss. Of course Taehyung would know the man, in fact everyone did. The only reason why Taehyung hasn't told his son about him was because he didn't want to fire Yeonjun's curiosity. But seems like that didn't help because Yeonjun literally returned in the arms of even said mobster and Taehyung now was trembling in fear by the sight of Jeon Jungkook, pushing his son behind him who immediately whined.

"A-Appa!", the child protested, clutching onto his jacket from behind and peaking over his father's shoulder at Jungkook. Said man couldn't stop staring at the gorgeous male in front of him, mob of brown locks resembling the one of his son, the same puppy eyes now angrily glaring up at him.

The mobster boss smirked, crouching down on the ground and motioning Yeonjun to come forward. Taehyung released a scared whimper but by the sight of a glaring Park Jimin, who was also as known as he was feared, he stayed still. Helplessly watching how Yeonjun skipped forward to take Jungkook's stretched out hand.

"J-Junnie...", he whimpered scared. When Yeonjun stopped in front of Jungkook, the scared father broke out of his fear, rising to his standing position. "S-step back from my child!", he commanded, ignoring every stare he received, one glare of Jimin and the oogling people disappeared. Jungkook on the other side looked very amused at the pretty pretty male acting to tough but looking like a scared kitten the same moment.

"Why, not even a thank you for picking your son up when you left him?", the mobster asked, the first words he spoke in the presence of Yeonjun's father and the depth and darkness of the man's voice shocked Taehyung to the core, blood rushing to his face before he looked over to his son who was giggling to himself while playing with Jungkook's fingers.

Taehyung immediately protested.

"I d-didnt leave him! I searched everywhere for him... when I turned, he was gone... I was worried sick, Junnie bear", he cried out, fresh tears forming in his eyes when he remembered the horrible moments without knowing where his son was. Yeonjun turned his head, facing his father with his large brown eyes, concerned and worried why his father sounding so afraid when Mister Jungkook has been so nice to him.

"A-Appa... wanna spend time with Mister Jungkook! He's nice!", the toddler exclaimed with the typical innocence of a child and Taehyung looked so desperate that Jungkook laughed silently, staring intensely at the pretty man he wanted to ruin.

Oh, the things he could do to that gorgeous beauty...

"Junnie, no, y-you ca-"

"You heard the boy. Let him have friends", Jungkook interrupted the brunet who now finally looked at him again, black lashes sparkling with unshed tears before he bowed his head, nearly dropping to the ground.

"P-please let my son go", he whispered, fearing for Yeonjun in Jungkook's embrace. But the mobster surprisingly smiled down at the toddler who returned the smile brightly before Jungkook stood back up again, taking Yeonjun's hand in his own and walking over to Taehyung.

A cold ringed hand grabbed Taehyung's chin and turned it towards the mobster. Pretty sparkling eyes looked up desperately to Jungkook and the mob boss once again was mesmerized by the man's beauty. The toddler by his side resembling his father so much. The child tugging on his hand was going to be so useful.

"Your son wants friends... and in return, I won't harm you for disobeying me. Now, is that a deal?", the mobster darkly smirked, wiping a single tear away with his thumb, the beauty shaking, looking desperately over to his son who was distracted by Jimin handing him candy.

A tiny shaky nod then sealed the deal.

And Jungkook smirked widely while eyeing the beauty in front of him. His new... interest.

~

What do you think of the story so far?

Ela_koo