𝟐𝟕. 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬

" 𝐖atchu tryna say foo'?" Jaylan asked confused

" You leading this shit now bro" he chuckled " You know i've been tryin' to expand my shit fa' the longest now and i have enough money saved up ta' do it" he explained.

" So what that means for me?"

" You real slow bro. While i'm not around you tha' boss of this shit. I trust you enough ta' take care of the shop while i'm away so yeah" he shrugged.

" Mane!" he exclaimed " I appreciate you for puttin' ya' trust in me. I won't disappoint you boss" he nodded.

" I know you won't" he nodded.

" So i heard that you movin' back down south with ya' ole lady huh?" he smirked.

" Yeah man" he laughed " I think it was time fa' the both of us to move on and start sum new together"

" Yea i dig it" he approvingly nodded.

" Enough about me and my wife business. When ya' stupid ass gon settle down?" he asked chuckling.

" When the right one will come my way. Ion' know what the fuck is wrong with me, but i only attract ghetto bitches, gold diggers and hoes" he sighed.

" That's cause you look like one toxic ass nigga. Ion' know what the fuck be wrong with this generation, always thinking that the toxic shit is cute" he shook his head disapprovingly.

" I know man, but sometimes a lil toxic can spice up a relationship"

" Youn' need that toxic shit to spice up a relationship bro. Me and Feyah are perfectly fine and none of us is toxic" Zymeir let his point be known.

" Well i guess it depends on the person. Some like that toxic shit and some don't" he shrugged " I personally like a lil toxic, but not ta' the point where the bitch show up at my house busting my car windows" he chuckled.

" A different breed fasho" he chuckled shaking his head.

" You look better bro" Jaylan stated lowkey smiling to himself.

" What you mean?" Zymeir confusingly asked.

" Ion' know mane, it's just that since you met Feyah you look deadass happier. Ian' saw you this happy in ages" he smiled.

" She just a different breed mane, she everything a nigga need and want. She literally came in my life and set me straight" he smiled.

" Just fa' that i wanna settle down" Jaylan shook his head " Y'all look so happy mane. You both make my ass itch" he said before leaving the table.

Zymeir laughed and shook his head before grabbing his ringing phone.

" Hi my princess" he cheesed into the camera.

" Hi baby, why you look so happy?" she questioned while chuckling.

" I can't be happy to see my favorite person in the world?" he dramatically gasped.