Chapter 2 - Western Area

"Remove all of the clothes with bright colors," Pier spoke as he pointed to the closet filled with the cringe-worthy clothes he owned.

"W-What are we going to do with them, young master?" The horrified maid asked him. It had been three days as well since he fired the previous maids and the news started spreading around the land they owned like wildfire. The newly hired maids are those who underwent strict regulations and those he personally picked.

---

"What did you do to our maids, Pier?!" The vile woman asked him. Pier blew on his finger as he had just finished cleaning them.

"I fired them," He nonchalantly replied.

"Why did you do that?! I'm going to report this to your father!" Veins were starting to show on the headmistress' forehead as she seethed in anger while Pier remained unbothered. 'Ha as if that'd do anything,' he thought.

One good thing Eliam liked about Pier's father is that he knows how to handle situations well and he knows how to respond to certain circumstances. He would do the same if he were in the young master's shoes.

"Mockery against their masters, failure to comply with their duties, and many more. I do hope you know the punishment suitable for such disgraceful actions, stepmother. The heads of their families should've been hanging by the mansion's walls right now but instead, I gave them a lighter punishment." She couldn't seem to believe his words as she stared at Pier. Her eyes were full of anger and hostility.

"Now if I were you, I wouldn't question my own decisions. I am an individual raised by the headmaster to represent this household and I know things that I should do. Stop acting as if you're the one who received the education needed to retain this family," Pier told her without hesitation and walked past her leaving the woman gaping at the responses Pier had given her.

It felt good for him, to be honest.

---

"Give the clothes to those who need them. I'm done wearing those." Pier then adjusted the buttons on the coat he wore and then sipped on the teacup filled with warm tea.

He was staring out the window when he caught a glimpse of some smoke rising in the air from a distance.

The scenario caught Pier's interest and as he was about to stand from his chair, knocks could be heard against the door of his room.

"Come in!" He yelled as he once more reached for the teacup while another maid poured tea over it. He wasn't that much of a fan of teas but it's a good activity to spend time while he was thinking about the next things he should do while scanning the original Pier's memory.

"Good morning, Young Master Pier, Lady Morata has arrived and she's ready to take your measurements for your new clothes," The maid said wherein he stood up from his seat and adjusted the tie he was wearing.

Glancing in the mirror once more, he ensured that his appearance is good. Eliam still could not believe that Pier is this good-looking. 'I am undoubtedly good-looking in my past life but the person reflected in the mirror right now is on a higher level in terms of attractiveness. Pier simply does not know how to utilize his charm.' He even squinted his eyes as if evaluating the reality right in front of him.

As he approached the lady said to take his measurements for the new clothes, Pier could feel the maids and butlers staring at him as he walked down the stairs.

"Young Master Pier did change in the past days, don't you think?"

"I know! He even refused to go with the headmaster to the royal palace!"