Special Chapter - Q and A

Hello, so it's your boy, the author. 

I will be answering a few questions that the readers have especially now that we have finished the Mir Mountains Arc. Of course, as I have said, I will only answer questions that do not contain any spoilers or will have any significant impact with the storyline. 

I will let some of the characters answer your questions so it won't be boring lolol.

Let's first start on the questions the author can answer ;D

Question: Will you continue the next arc here or create a new book for it?

Answer: I will create a new book for the succeeding arcs! I feel like starting a new book where we can all witness and start a new beginning, just like what Pier is about to do! 

Question: Do you plan on adding titles to the first few chapters of CTCOF?

Answer: Yes! I do plan on adding titles to chapters 1 until 14. It kinda ticks me off that those chapters don't have titles LMAO.

Question: Will we ever meet Gideon's family?

Answer: Yes! Maybe in the next arc? Not sure but we will definitely meet them.

Question: Are we gonna go in-depth with Pier and his family?

Answer: Pier did mention on the earlier chapters that he does not want to involve himself with OG Pier's family because he is sensitive to those topics. However, on the upcoming Arcs, maybe we will have a further discussion with Pier's fam.

Question: Did Caspian always have an obsession with Pier? 

Answer: Our boy Caspian did not. We will tackle about his obsessions further on the next arcs but all I can say is that, Caspian developed his obsession with Pier after he saw the young master's performance back at the music room of the palace.

Question: Can you please update for us three times a day? 

Answer: As much as I'd like to, twice a day is my limit. I am a student with responsibilities too so yeah hehe.

Question: How do you get inspiration? If I start a story I'll have the motivation for only one or two days lmao.

Answer: I don't really have any inspiration lol. I did have some references at the beginning but midway until the later chapters, all I did was produce it out of my mind T^T. 

Question: How many chapters do you plan on writing for this story?

Answer: Since I have already said that the first book is up until the Mir Mountains, it totals up to 92 chapters. However, if we're going to talk about the general number of chapters, I'm not sure.

Considering how I write and how I pace the story, probably more than hundreds. LOL.

However, if you ask how I can update daily without fault, it's because I can pretty much write an entire chapter within a minimum of an hour and a maximum of three. I can spare my time ;). I get inspired with writing chapters because I wanted to and at the same time, the comments adds to the motivation :D.

Question: What is your word count limit per chapter?

Answer: Minimum would be 2500 words and the maximum is not limited. The longest chapter I have written would be Chapter 87 with 4,550 words. 

Question: How old are you and what inspired you to write this amazing book and how many chapters are there gonna be?

Answer: I'm 19. I was actually planning to write for quite some time now but I only did it back in August. I was a fan of reading historical-romance manhwas with reincarnated or transmigrated Female Leads (I especially love The Villainess is a Marionette). I guess that was my inspiration in writing this book :D.