Special Chapter - Pierderella

"Y-Young Master, you can't!" Gideon nervously said as he watched Pier look through a bunch of horses lined up.

"Why not?" He asked as he had his hands on his chin as he carefully observed each horse.

"B-Because it's dangerous?" Gideon asked and Pier did not bother replying to his knight. Instead, he continued to scan the lined-up horses.

"Y-Young Master, you can ride with me instead!" Gideon offered but Pier did not budge and continued to look for a good horse he can ride on.

"Don't worry, I know how to ride a horse," He said as he was nearing the end of the line.

'Hmmm?' He looked at the horse that was from the third to the last.

It was a white horse that was healthy-looking with a big and prideful face.

"That horse looks tough," He told Gideon.

The knight turned to look at the horse Pier was referring to and he sweatdropped.

"That horse only lets some people ride on it, young master. It's very picky," Gideon said and Pier's eyes flared up with the challenge of knowing the horse was very picky.

"Ooh, I want to ride that horse," He stated as he started to approach the horse.

"Young master, no! Even the Prince himself was able to ride that horse only twice because it became so aggressive after the second time!" Gideon panicked when he saw Pier's determined-looking face.

However, the young master was not fazed.

'Of course, that horse won't like Asher. He probably hates that scumbag too' He chuckled at the thought he had.

Gideon thought that his young master was starting to get crazy because he was trying to ride an untamed horse while laughing as if he was plotting a huge crime.

Pier was actually committing a huge crime in his head though. He had been for many weeks now. He was committing the crime of Defamation in his head with how much he had called Asher, who was the Crown Prince a scumbag, and other foul names.

'Not that they'd know or anything,' He thought as he did an imaginary expression in his mind where he was poking his tongue out.

When he reached the white horse, he looked up at it.

The horse did the same as it also looked at Pier.

"Young master, wha-" However, Gideon stopped midsentence because he saw the two creatures having a staredown with each other.

Pier raised his eyebrows at the sassy-looking horse and the horse responded by neighing at the dark-haired young master.

"You're a mare, right?" He asked the prideful-looking horse neighed again.

"People must have mistaken you for a stallion or a gelding because of your size but they are just judgmental individuals who do not see your beauty!" Pier said with glamour in his words.

Pier crossed his arms as he closed his eyes and nodded as if he was understanding the horse that was constantly neighing with his words.

"Don't you think they're all stupid? Imagine mistaking you for a stallion- A STALLION, you hear me?!" He said and Gideon was looking at Pier dumbfoundedly.

"Young master, why are you talking to a horse?" Gideon asked as he turned to look at the horse.

He was surprised to see the horse had a glaring gaze at him.

"That's right, Miss Horse, please do not listen to that foul-mouthed knight that does not know how to treat others with respect," He cooed as he approached the horse.