Chapter 1- Confession

"K..Kurokocchi..I..love y-" Kise was cut off when Akashi stabbed him with his scissors from behind. Why? of course, its a love triangle. Kise loves Kuroko, A lot. But Akashi too and Kuroko didn't know who to pick. and now, Kise was stabbed because of him.

Kuroko's eyes widened. "K..Kise-kun!!" he shouted as he kneel beside Kise who is in the floor now. He held his hand.

"AAAH!" Kuroko screamed. Yes, Akashi stabbed Kuroko's hand and bled. It wasn't really serious. But it hurt. Akashi only smiled.. Why? Kuroko is 'his' now.

Is it?

is it?

is it?

"Tetsuya, you're mine. only mine." He said with his scary tone.

Slience.

"I'm not yours Akashi-kun" Kuroko said absent-mindedly. Not even thinking the consequences first. "What did you say Tetsuya?! are you opposing me?! You're mine!! Only mine!" Akashi shouted with his pissed tone this time. "As I said, I'm not yours Akashi!! You're so selfish!! Don't be so cocky! Not all what you want is what you get! leave me alone! I hate you!" Kuroko shouted back. As for Akashi, he went wide-eyed. This is the first time he saw Kuroko like this. "Do you like Ryouta?" Akashi asked straightly. Well, Kuroko bowed. He don't know too. Kise or Akashi?

"Tetsuya" Akashi called out but Kuroko didn't raise his head up. Akashi called his name once again but Kuroko still didn't raise his head up. Akashi lifted his chin to face him and he saw Kuroko's eyes are full of tears flowing down to his cheek. "A..Akashi-kun" Kuroko called between his sobs. "I..I don't know who..to pick.." He continued. "Then, pick me Tetsuya" Akashi insisted. "How..can I be sure..who to pick?" he asked.

Well, if I were in his shoes, I don't really know who to pick either.

"K..Kuro..ko..cchi.." Kise mumbled while gripping his clothes because of the pain by being stabbed. It stings. As for Kise, he love Kuroko so much he even got his life taken. Its when he's in middle school with his former team mates. Kuroko almost got raped by his senpais'. But Kise came and protected Kuroko. Kuroko kept crying as Kise is being beaten up by the upperclassmens'. He almost died that time but soon, the gang stopped. Kuroko owe him a lot and he can't even pay him back, the only strategy is to accept his feelings. He likes Kise? Yes, he does. He loves Kise? Yes. But one thing is certain.. No romantic feelings. That's why he feel pity on him. What should he do? But if he picks Kise, Akashi will kill him for sure, like in this situation right now..

But if he picks Akashi, Kise will be extremely hurt. He might even kill himself. This is Kuroko's first big desision. He MUST choose one.

Only one.

"K..kise-kun..g..gomene..I'll pick..Akashi-kun.."

Akashi smiled.

Kuroko cried.

Kise cried.

"W..why Ku..roko..cchi?" he asked between his sobs. "I..love..him..Kise-kun..s..sorry.." he lied. he don't really love Akashi, never. He just lied because he don't want his true love to die. Yes, he loves Kise. He realized. Kise kept crying while hearing every words comes out of Kuroko's mouth. Every lie he hear. The pain in his heart is more painful than the wound in his back.

"Good Tetsuya." Akashi felt victory once again. "Ryouta, I'll let you live for now, but don't ever come near Tetsuya again. Ever. Or else.." he threatened him. Kise kept crying on the floor. Akashi placed his foot in Kise's head and pressed it on the floor hardly. "Hnng!!" Kise groaned. "I'll kill you..got it? and don't do anything stupid." Then, Akashi removed his feet. Kise kept crying and Akashi and Kuroko took him to the hospital and said that Akashi accidentally stabbed him.

Then, they left. leaving Kise alone at the hospital.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

YOSH! Chapter 1 done!~

next chapter is a smut one XD AkaKuro!~

Gomene Kise-chan T~T

Kise: Hidoi Author-san T^T

I'll update soon (fast) XD

Daisuki yo!~

Add me on fb please ^_^

Satsuki Momoi (Yaoi Lover)

and

Shintarou YaoiSeme Midorima (Horoscope Freak)