Chapter 6- Why?

It's been a while neh? Gomen~ and thanks for the reads and follows XD OMG I'm so happy!! I didn't update fast..so sorry! I wanted to kill my self!~ (メ ̄▽ ̄)︻┳═一. so on with the storeeeey!!~

\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\

"Kurokocchi!" A blonde man standing at the door, panting, injured, and wide-eyed said. Kuroko's stepmother stood frozen for a minute. "K-Kise-chan?!" She shouted. "KYAAA~ Why are you here dear? and what's with the bandages?" She squealed. She is a fan of Kise Ryouta, the model. She didn't know that he is a friend of Kuroko, She never even listen to anything he say. Never. Kise looked at her with a glare. "W..Why dear?" She asks again. Kise ingnored her and went over to the bruised, pained, shocked and abused Kuroko. "Are you alright Kurokocchi?!" he asked worriedly. Kuroko nodded and said: "K..Kise-kun.. I thought yo--.." Kise cut him off with a kiss. A passionate kiss. Kuroko kissed back. Leaving his parents wide-eyed. That's when his father reacted. "TETSUYA!!" His father, Kuroko Rei shouted. They parted their lips and Kuroko looked at his father with an expressionless face. "Yes, Father?" He asked respectfully. "I CANNOT ACCEPT MY SON AS A GAY, FAG, OR A FUCKING HOMO!! I'LL DISOWN YOU!" He shouted angrily at Kuroko. "Please do." He replied. "PACK YOUR BAGS!!" He shouted once again. Kuroko glared at him. "Gladly." He said as he ran to his room, Kise followed him. Her stepmother fainted.

("'."')

"Kurokocchi, a-are you sure?" Kise asked. The sound of the zipper on Kuroko's bag echoes inside the room. "Yes. I don't like living here anyways" He replied. "B..But where are you going?" Kise asked once again. "Somewhere. Exept here" He zipped his last bag and hung it on his shoulder. Kuroko stepped down to the living room and looked at his father once again. "Sayonara Otou-san" he bowed 90 deegrees. His father wears an angry expression. "GO!"

Kise followed Kuroko. "A..ano, Kurokocchi? D..Do you want to live..w..with me?" He asked. Kuroko looked at him with. "H..Hai!" He shouted happily. They smiled at each other.

They reached Kise's apartment. It's big for one person only so it's not a problem if Kuroko lived with him. He'd be happy though. Suddenly, while Kuroko is unpacking his bags, his phone rang. "Ah, It's Midorima-kun" He mumbled to himself. He answered the phone.

"Domo, Midorima-kun" He started.

"Kuroko.. How are you?"

"I'm fine Midorima-kun. Why do you ask?"

"Just making sure. Oha Asa said that Aquarius is in terrible luck today. Make sure to carry your lucky item: Scissors nanodayo."

Kuroko's head throb. He remember someone. Akashi.

"A..Arigatou Midorima-kun." is the only thing that he can say.

"Anytime Kuroko." Midorima hungs up.

"K..Kise-kun.." he called out. "Hai Kurokocchi ssu'?" He went to the guest room.

"H..How do you live?" He asked out of the blue. Kise looked down. He hesitated for a moment. "Ah..that?" he chuckled. "I..survived.. you see, I was stabbed by Akashicchi several times right? S..So, I..thought of you. W..well I wanted to be with you..s..so, I.. k..kinda.. survived because of you. Well..a..ano.. Akashicchi thought that I'm dead because I'm not breathing and moving.. Well, Lucky!~ I survived!~" He smiled. Kuroko hugged him tightly. "K..Kurokocchi?" He called out. He felt some warm waters onto his shoulders. He realized,He's crying.

"I..love you.. Kise-kun"

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

So,  this chapter is a KiKuro chapter obviously. It's kinda short neh? Cuz... look at that lovely 7% battery XD

Kise: Arigatou Authorcchi!!

Author: Douitashimashite. Thats because I love every character in KnB! ~

Kise: Waah~ How sweet ssu~

Author: You're an exception.

Kise: Hidoii ssu'!

Note: Oh and by the way,  If Takao HawkEye Kazunari'rp is reading this thing, This is Shintarou YaoiSeme Midorima nanodayo. Daisuki~