Chapter 15- One more chance

Hi and thanks for the almost 2000+ reads!~ I reaaaally appreciate it and sorry for the late update >~< I have an essay contest tomorrow and a lot of activities in school =~=

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

His phone ranged and he saw the caller's ID: "Aominecchi"

He picked it up. "Hello?" The blonde started.

"KISE! TETSU, HE...."

(*)

"KISE! TETSU, HE WOKE UP!! GET HERE FAST!!"

Kise's eyes widened in surprise and excitement. He ran to the hospital and not bothering if he bump other people or not. He just want to see his Kurokocchi again. He ran as fast as he can.

Kise's POV

Kurokocchi, Kurokocchi, Kurokocchi!! He woke up! I need to get there fast! I ran and ran as fast as I can. I need to see him! I needed to!! I reached the hospital and I rushed in to his room and I saw him, sitting on the bed, too many machines are hooked up to him. He looked so helpless. He looked at me with those blue eyes that I'm longing to see. In the room, Aominecchi, Midorimacchi, and Momoicchi are in the room. Kagamicchi was in America for vacation. I ran to him and I was shaking. Tears rolled down my cheek. All in the room is looking at me with pity in their eyes. Kurokocchi looked at Aominecchi and said, "Aomine-kun..." He paused. "Who's this?" He continued. No.. He can remember them but he can't remember me? "That's.." Aominecchi scratched the back of his head and he looked at me for a second then he looked at Kurokocchi again. "That's Kise..your..lover." He continued. Kurokocchi looked at me and returned to Aominecchi again.

Nobody's POV

"No, he's not. Akashi-kun is my lover" the teal headed teen said. It broke Kise's heart in pieces than it did before. Kise chewed on his lip trying to hold back his sobs but he failed. The sobs echoed in the room and he sits on the floor. He wiped his tears away but more trickled down. Momoi jogged to him and patted his back comfortingly. Her tears trickled down as well. Kise stand up that shocked everybody and he sprinted off. He ran again back to his apartment and he locked the door. He walked to his bedroom and lay down. He hugged his pillow and he cried more. His heart makes him crazy because of the pain. Too much pain. There's only one way to stop the pain. He sat up and opened his drawer on the side table and pulled out a sharp razor. He's using it for awhile now. He tugged his sleeves and he saw the ugly scars that somewhat relaxes him in some way. Kise painted cuts on his wrist and he saw the blood gushed out and he's crying again. He deepened the cuts and he felt light headed. His bed sheet are pooled with blood and he dropped the razor on the floor and he's gonna pass out. He looked at his bed and he saw crimson red that angered him. 'Its all Akashi's fault!' He thought before he collapses on his red mattress.