Chapter 18- Wrong Timing

I have a deadline XD no need for authors note 😂

Author's POV

It's always been a wrong timing. Akashi is always wrong timing. It's like, waking up in the middle of the night after having a very good dream.

"I need to have revenge. I need to get Tetsuya back." The red-head whispered to himself while fixing his brand new suit and tie. He feel so different. He feel so angry that he can punch the wall so hard that it will break his knuckles and making it bleed so much. In fact, he likes it. He like that feeling. Getting hurt because of yourself and your stupidity. He feel like that.

He looked at himself once again in the mirror. Heterochromatic eyes, the one flaring red and the other one is luxurious gold. Brand new dark red suit and black tie, pants that matches the color of his suit and shiny black shoes. A smirk plastered on his smooth face and his hair, newly self-cut and still, flaring red. He pulled out his phone and called a certain green-head. His phone rang 3 times before the greenette picked up. "Hello?" Midorima started. "Shintarou, are you busy today?" Akashi replied. Midorima can hear the impatience in his tone, wondering what it is, he asks.

"What's wrong? Is there something I can help you?"

"Are. You. Busy?" The red-haired teen threatened by taking an interval in each word making the other teen on the line, shiver. "No, not really." He replied. "But Shin-chan~ what about our sexy time together?~ The mood is dying y'know?~" a cheery, high pitched voice can hear in the background. A certain annoying hawk. (Hey, my account named MidoTakaMido so I should put some MidoTaka in it XD)

Akashi felt disappointed and it rises his anger more. "It's nothing. Continue your time with the hawk." He tried to keep calm but deep inside, we is bursting with anger. He hang up first and clenching his free hand turning his knuckles into white. He groans in frustration and depression. "I should do this myself then." Akashi dared himself and started walking away.

*-*

Long sharp nails, perfectly manicured with maroon color with gold lines glued to it. Long dress below her knees, a light mint colored blazer, expensive branded bag, black high heels and sunglasses in her eyes, and a little hat to top it up.

You think that it's a good description? Well it's not, at least for Kuroko. He didn't want to see this woman again. The woman that abused him. Azuma Toicchi. Now married to his father and have a 2-year old child. They are standing in front of Kuroko. Making the teal-haired teen pop his veins out of his forehead. "Oh, darling~ we're so worried about you!~" Azuma said dramatically and tried to touch his son but Kuroko slapped her arms away. Kuroko glared at her making her flinch. He had enough of this sugar coated woman of darkness. "I don't want to see your face ever again!" He shouted while walking out.

*-*

Kise and Kuroko kissed together in the soft mattress of Kise's bedroom while intertwining their fingers together. They are both happy and contented in their situation right now. Just happy, just breathing in sync, just enjoying every beat of their hearts. They feel contented. After Kuroko remembered everything,  they both cried because of happiness and sadness at the same time. Saying sorry to each other for being too careless. Careless and being dumb for following Akashi's selfish orders. After that incident, they became more cautious and alert for something or should I say: Someone.

And that certain someone.. Is loading his guns today. Pistol to be exact.

A/N: WHAT COULD THIS BE?!

Coming soon~ just kidding.. Hmm let's see..I'll update this Sunday or maybe Monday so hang in there guys!

I need to make another one-shot so yea BAI!

-Fucking busy author 😂