Chapter 9- Revenge

Wooahh!! I got my Iphone 4 now XD So, It's easier to type now hihihi!~

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

Kise's POV

I'm living with Kurokocchi! I'm so happy! Though I still can't believe it! We didn't care about Akashicchi anymore..we're lovers now!~ I'm soo happy!!~ One million words can't describe my happiness!! I love Kurokocchi for years now.. I thought I have no chance but I'm wrong.. He love me all along!

My thoughts stopped when Kurokocchi called me to his room and I quickly jogged in there. "What is it Kurokocchi?~" I asked cheerfully. "I just want to ask you," he said emotionlessly.. "Is that your first time?" My face quickly turned into a deep shade of red. I gulped and hides my face using my hand. "y..yes" I embarrassedly answered. I'm too shy and I don't know why.. I know that this isn't his first time but me? I'm absolutely a virgin! But I'm glad that I did it with Kurokocchi!~

I felt arms embraced me. I removed my hands from my face and looked at Kurokocchi, hugging me tightly. "Kurokocchi?" I called out but still, he just embraced me. "I'm sorry Kise-kun.. I.. I really want my first time to be you but.." My eyes widened as I hear the words that coming out from his mouth. I hugged him back and smiled. "it's okay Kurokocchi.. Past is past. I love you.." I said in a very soft gentle voice. He gave me one of those rare smiles and he tiptoed to peck my lips. I blushed once again. "Say, Kise-kun.. Can we go to the amusement park today?" he asked. I nodded happily and smiled widely. "But first, we should take a bath first Kurokocchi!~ Can we go in together?~" I asked childishly. It's his turn to blush in a deep shade of red but he nodded shyly. "Yeah!~ Let's gooo!!~" I cheerfully punched the air upwards like an idiot but who cares anyway? "Uhnn.." He agreed and we started walking to the bathroom. When we reached there, we began stripping our clothes starting with my shirt. But, the way Kurokocchi removed his shirt is so freakishly hot!! Some beads of sweat trickled down his chest to his 'bare' abs. His cream toned skin is so attractive and his OH MY GOD!! He's stripping his pants now. My face is very warm right now, Let me guess.. I'm red as a tomato right now.. no, more than red as a tomato!

*My imaginary theater mind*

(Tehee warning!~)

"K..Kise..kun!! More!! Ahh.." he moaned as I thrust into his bare ass. I fastened my pace, it's so cold here in the bathroom floor but we don't care. Kurokocchi is on all fours and here I am, thrusting inside his tight walls. "K..Ku..Kuro..kocchiii!!~" I moaned his name as I came inside him. His white cum bursted on the cold floor. I collapsed beside him, panting. We cuddled and--

*end of my imaginary theater mind*

"Owowowow!! I..Itaii Kurokocchi!!~" I said as I rubbed my head. "Stop staring at my body with that pervert face of yours and not to mention, drool!"

I wiped my chin and as he said, I have!! OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!

I looked at my pants and shit, I got a boner! W.what should I do? How can I hide this? Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!

"Kise-kun, how can you get rid of this?" He pointed my 'little Kise' Shit, too late!

I looked away, embarrassed. And all of a sudden, he pushed me into the wall. He trapped me using his arms beside my head. I looked at him wide-eyed, he rubbed my growing erection using his knee. It made me moan. Now what? I'm a uke now?! But somehow, I'm wrong.."Kise-kun.." he whispered into my ear seductively making me shiver in excitement. "Do you want a job,?" I looked at him, puzzled. What does it mean? I'm confused. "It blows" he continued. My face became red and nodded shyly. He smiled and he kneel down to the floor. He unbuttoned my pants and pull the zipper out using his pearl white teeth. He pulled down the hem of my pants using his soft hands to the floor. He bit the hem of my black boxers and pulled it down still, using his teeth. I shivered as the cold air met my shaft. He looks at me as he kissed the tip that earn me a moan. Slowly, he sucked the whole head and he plays with the fold using his tongue inside. It feels so good.. He sucked halfway now.. I began thrusting my hips to his mouth. god, I'm so impatient! Few minutes after, he was sucking it whole! He starts bobbing his head and his pace met with mine. "K..Kurokocchi..I'm about to- Hnngh~"

I came into Kurokocchi's mouth! "S..sorry!" I apologized quickly but he swallowed it. Damn he swallowed it! "K..Kurokocchi!" I called. He smiles at me and say: "Thanks for the meal~"

Immediately, I blushed. "Come on Kise-kun.. We're going to the amusement park right?" I nodded shyly as we dipped in to the hot water. "Hey Kurokocchi," I called out and he looked at me with a 'what?' look. "I'm amazed.. You have no gag reflex!~" I said. He blushed and looked away. "Yeah.."

Our date went well. We have loads of fun like, I got the chance to hold Kurokocchi's hand inside the horror house and I swear to my self, NEVER COMING BACK! It's so freaking scary. Although Kurokocchi didn't show any emotions.. Not fair~ *pouts*

And one more thing, when we are on the way home like we are now, a lots of earthworms are in the way! I hate earthworms most! So I have to tiptoe like an idiot dancing in the middle of the street! Damn, why doesn't Kurokocchi have weaknesses?

"I'll just buy something in the convenience store..you go on ahead Kise-kun.." He said. I nodded and I continued walking to my apartment. I opened the door and when I came in, I was shocked.

"Well, hello there Ryouta"

(Edited.. Sorry XD)