Chapter 2 - AkaKuro xXx

Phew!~ Okay Jesus XD here is a smut :3 hahah~

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Ahh!!" the teal haired teen screamed. The crimson haired teen kept pounding his thick shaft inside the shorter teen. "S..Stop..Akashi..kun..it..hurts..Ahh!" he begged but the taller man shown no sign of stopping. Instead, he fasten and deepen it causing Kuroko to cry because of the pain he is feeling. He doesn't love Akashi. He loves Kise. Even this 'love'-making is fake. As a matter of fact, Kuroko was forced to do this. It was night at Kuroko's house and his parents are out of city.

"You're so beautiful Tetsuya ngn... I love you..you're mine.." Akashi said. "S..stop saying stupid things...Akashi..kun.. Ahh!" he panted every words in every thrust. "S..stop this..I..don't want..this.." he continued but Akashi kept thrusting inside him. Kuroko's tight flesh is swelling and reddish cause its his first time. Obviously, it hurts. "Then, what do you want Tetsuya..?" the boy who had the hethrochromatic eyes asked. Kuroko didn't answer as he thought: 'what do I really want?'

"I'm c..cumming Tetsuya.." And so, he came and Kuroko followed. "Uwaaah!~" He moaned as he felt Akashi's cum oozing out of his entrance. "Does it feel good Tetsuya?" He asked. "Y..yes" Kuroko lied.

*Riiing Riiing*

Akashi's phone rang and he picked it up. "Hello?" he answered it lazily. "Seijuro, I need you at the company this instant." his father Akashi Seiyuu called. "Alright. I'll be there in 30 minutes" he answered then he end the call. Kuroko lost his consiousness and slept. Akashi wrote a note for him and left.

*time skip*

Kuroko slowly opened his eyes and he groaned as light passes through the window. He sat up and saw the note on the side table and read it.

'Tetsuya, I'll be back tomorrow at 7:00 pm.

I love you and you're mine only my Tetsuya.

                                                 Akashi Seijuro'

He frowned and tucked his head between his knees and he cried sliently. He wants his first time to be sweet and full of love. But its not. It was taken forcefully and its not even with his true love. Kise.

All he think about is Kise.

He thought of Kise and him having sex. He smiled a bit. He ran his hands to his shaft and pumped it up and down repeatedly. "Ahh Kise-kun...so good.." he moaned as he fastened it. "Ahh..s..shit.." he cursed. He kept moaning Kise's name over and over again.

He didn't know..

The blonde man is standing at the door watching the teal haired man pleasuring himself and closing his eyes as he came. He didn't saw Kise. "What a good show Kurokocchi." Kise said while smirking. Kuroko jumped in surprised as he saw the blonde man. "K..K..Kise-kun!!??" he shouted while Kise is coming towards him.

Uh-oh.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Okay, this is a short update XD please vote ;^;

oh and yeah,

add me on fb ^w^

Satsuki Momoi (Yaoi Lover)

and

Shintarou YaoiSeme Midorima (Horoscope Freak)

I accept everyone!~ <3

Daisuki yo~ peace I'm out XD updates in a while ^•^