Chapter 5- Hell

hellloooooo~ I'm back XD So, the previous title has nothing to do with the story and idk why XD crazy me... well, sorry for those who ship Kikuro xD but this chapter is kinda..shocking..(I guess?) but I'm trying my best too. XD. so yea..So tell me, what do you want? KiKuro or AkaKuro? leave your opinions in the comment box >3<.. Please vote and spread my story because you guys are my inspiration so yeah..enough of this..it's getting long >o<

And I forgot to tell you, I do not own Kuroko no Basket and it's characters exept their Father and Mother names.. Just the story plot.. ^•^ And Emily1158 thanks hahah xD this is for you.. .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Kuroko's POV

K..Kise-k..kun.d..died? h..how?

My eyes are still wide and I almost dropped the phone. How can this be?

I gulped "H..How?" I asked him. I tried to keep my voice steady but failed. "He said that you love him. He was a liar. You love me right?" He replied but he asked a question. A question that makes my heart aches. I don't love him but I'm just afraid to say so. "Y..Yes.. but you..don't have to kill h..him" My voice is still shaking. "Yes, I do.. I'll call you later Tetsuya" and with that, he hung up.

I gripped my chest and my other free hand traveled in my mouth. Tears trickled down my cheeks. My whole body is shaking. I can't surpass my loud sobs it just hurts so much. Why, why did this happen? Why did he killed Kise-kun ? I sobbed at my pillow and cried until I fell asleep.

No! Stop Akashi-kun! Don't!! Please don't hurt him!!

Why is this happening to me? How cruel.

Please don't kill him!!

I pled when I saw Akashi-kun killing Kise-kun cruely. Like, torturing him already.No, he really is torturing him.

I gasped as I woke up. It was a dream but in the other hand, it was true. I bit my lips. trying not to cry. But once again, failed. I glanced at the digital clock beside my bed and I stare at it. I stared at the red digits flashing with the date today. January 31 20**. I sighed. I forgot, Today is my birthday. And today, my parents are--

My thoughts stopped when somebody spoke. "Tetsuya! We're home! Where the hell are you!? come down here this instant!" It was my stepmom.. Azuma Toicchi. My father is not married yet. My father used to be sweet and caring in the past. Until, that incident happened. My real mom was buying groceries that day, She was beautiful. Her sky-blue hair is ponytailed to her shoulders. Her eyes like mine look so innocent. She was a caring mom, loving also. Until, strangers blocked her way home and they raped her cruely. And killed her. My father didn't believe it at first. My family is so happy. But after that, my father became cruel. He was drinking alot.

"TETSUYA!!" The door opened harsly and it hit the wall (poor door ,_,). It was her again and I looked at her with an expressionless face. "Ohayou" I greeted respectfully.

"DON'T 'OHAYOU' ME YOU USELESS CHILD!!" She shouted. She walked towards me and she gripped my hair and pulled me downstairs. It hurts but I don't completely hate her. "HURRY UP AND CLEAN THIS DAMN HOUSE OR ELSE.. I'LL THROW YOU OUT!!" She threatened. I nodded and started cleaning the house. Dad is just reading newspapers while smoking. He doesn't care about me anymore. When I'm done cleaning, She held my arms and digged her nails in it. Blood oozed out. I yelped and she smiled evilishly. "YOU DESERVE THIS YOU STUPID BRAT! THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL CLEANING?! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! IS THIS WHAT YOUR BITCH MOTHER TAUGHT YOU?! SHE WAS NOTHING BUT A FOOL! A WHORE! A SLUT!!" No, I can't take it anymore. Talking to my mother like that. "Shut up." I said respectfully as I can. But she seemed annoyed. She slapped me and she bumped me to the nearest wall. The back of my head is sticky. Blood I guess. I hurts. The veins in my head is pulsing loudly. She throw a glass cup in my head. The pain rised.

I stared at the shattered glass on the floor. "DON'T ANSWER ME LIKE THAT YOU ASSHOLE!!" My father is just watching us.

My whole body is bruised. I can't stand the abuse they are doing. I'm living in hell.

She was about to throw the knife at me when suddenly, the door opened and I was shocked who it is. He was wearing a bandage all over his body. One of his eye is patched. He shouted my name.

"Kurokocchi!!"

•-• •-• •-• •-• •-• •-• •-• •-• •-• •-• •-• •-• •-•

yeah..what happened? heheh XD

Poor Tet-chan ne? ;_;
Mmh.. yeah.. Why did this happen? @_@

Don't worry, I have plans *evil smirk* so yeah, like I said, add me on fb.. I would love to be friends with you.. ^•^

Announcement:

Maybe a few chapters left.. Gomen XD. . but I'll ask you.. I want to make another multi chapter story.. pick one of these and let's see who got the most votes ^~^

•TakaKuroMido
•AoKiKaga
•MidoTaka
•AkaFuri
•AkaKuro
•MuraHimu
•EreRi (Attack on Titan)
•Rin x Nanase (Free!)
•Hikaru x Kaoru (Ouran High School Host Club)

So yeah XD those who ship KiKuro, sorry.. I can't think for a plot yet..

Love ya!~