Chapter 12- Slave

ALRIGHTY!~ I'm here~ so tell me, is my story good? XD I just wanna know.. XD

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Akashi's POV

He's emotionless. That pisses me off.. I want to see him hurt, abused and left alone. I pulled his hair upwards but he kept staring at me with those eyes. Those expressionless eyes that annoyed me. Hmmp.. I lied to Ryouta, I said that I wouldn't hurt Tetsuya anymore but he's wrong. I want to keep him all by myself! He's mine! I pulled out my shaft and dressed him up. We went to my house quietly. I dragged him to my secret basement and this is where the fun starts.

Kise's POV (Finally)

I'm in the Philippines. I left Japan, My modeling job, my friends, my parents and most of all, Kurokocchi.. I left him, I miss him. How is he? What is he doing right now? Do he miss me? I want him, I want him right here, right now. Sadly, I can't..we can't..

I stood here in NAIA (A/N: Airport in the Philippines) Not even bothering who is staring at me while crying. A kid with black hair and tanned skin tugged my shirt.

"bakit ka po umiiyak?" (Why are you crying?)

I can't understand what's he's saying. I just kneel down and wiped my tears. I ruffled his hair and his mother came.

"Anong ginagawa mo Kerby? Sino to?"
(What are you doing Kerby? Who's this?)

The woman said. I smiled at her even though I can't understand what she is saying.

"Ewan ko po pero umiiyak po siya kanina.. Ayaw niya rin po magsalita.." (I don't know but he's crying earlier.. He's not speaking either) The boy said, his mom stared at me and she smiled. "You must be a Japanese.. Don't worry I can speak Japanese" she said. Thank god I can understand her now. I can see in the corner of my eyes that the boy is confused. "Ah, yes.. I'm Kise Ryouta" I introduced myself and my job back in Japan. "Do you want to stay in our house for a while? You can stay there until you can find somewhere to stay" she asked. She's so nice and caring. I bet most of the Filipinos are like that too. I smiled and I nodded, I need a company anyway.

Akashi's POV

I made Tetsuya suffer so far. All the bruises 3 months ago when this started healed but replaced by new ones. He's so stoic, and he's so thin. He have handcuff marks on his wrists and ankles. His eyes looks dead, his skin is so pale and his body is so weak. Everyday, I rape him everyday. I make him suffer everyday. Everyday.

Every

Single

Day

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

That. Is. So. Freakin. Short

XD sorry~ it's just that, I'm so busy TTATT

Can you tell your opinions in this story? Because I feel like you don't like it *^* do you?

T_T

Oh, and the Filipinos out there, kaway kaway!!~ hahaha XD