Chapter 10- Choose, Leave or Die?

Sorry for the slow UD!! Gomen, Gommeeenn!!~ I'm just busy doing 'things' with my rp lover Takao... KYAAAA!~ okay don't mind me XD go on~

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Nobody's POV

Akashi is sitting in the sofa in Kise's apartment with an amused expression. "Well hello there, Ryouta" he greeted sarcastically. Kise stood there, frozen, dumb founded, shocked and hurt as the memories came back when he saw those flaming heterochromatic eyes staring at him. "A..Akashicchi.." He mumbled with a hint of anger in his voice. "Don't worry Ryouta, I won't take long. I just need to talk to you about something" He said calmly but the last word frightened Kise. Something.

"Ryouta, leave Japan as soon as possible." He said making Kise wides his eyes. "W..what do you mean Akashi?!" He shouted, removing the usual 'cchi' symbolizing that he don't respect him anymore.

"I'll make you choose Ryouta.. Leave or die? If you leave, your life will be in peace and I won't bug you anymore. If you stay, I have no choice but to kill you. Tetsuya will be hurt if that ever happens, hmm, maybe he will kill himself too don't you think? Or maybe I should kill him too but maybe in a slow death? Torture sounds nice.." He threatened. "STOP! I'LL LEAVE!! JUST DON'T HURT KUROKOCCHI!!" He shouted absentmindedly. "Fine, leave tomorrow morning before Tetsuya wakes up. Here's your ticket and money. Don't tell him or even leave a single note, just disappear." He said and hand Kise a bag of money along with a ticket. Akashi left Kise alone in his apartment.

Kise's POV

I-I'll leave Japan.. Tomorrow.. To where? I looked at the plane ticket 'Philippines'

Japan is not far away from there so I'll guess it'll be okay but.. Why did he did this? Tearing us apart when we finally became one. I can't believe it.. Why? Just..why?

"Tadaima.." I flinched and panicked when I heard "Kurokocchi's voice and his light footsteps. I quickly hid the bag under the couch and stands in front of him normally like I used to. "Welcome back Kurokocchi.." I said cheerfully as I can. This is the last time I'll see Kurokocchi, it hurts. It hurts to love when someone is against it. On top of that, Akashi. He stared at me for a moment. "Kise-kun, is something wrong?" Damn, I'm screwed!

"N..nothing.." Shit, I stuttered!! WhattodoWhattodoWhattodo?!?! "You're a bad liar Kise-kun.." He said. "S..sorry, Kurokocchi.. C..can I make love to you?" It's the only way I guess? Sorry Kurokocchi, this is the last time I'll make love to you. I'm so sorry, I can't fight him. I'm too weak. He blushed, then he nodded. I hugged him and smiled sadly. He hugs me back and my eyes starts to water but I fought it. I can't cry.. I can't show that I'm weak. I really can't. I pulled back and carries him bridal style and went to the bedroom. I placed him gently on the white mattress and I stared at his face and smiled, trying to memorize his face. His big-blue innocent looking eyes, his sky-blue hair and every morning, his bed hair looks hilarious but adorable in the same time. His emotionless expression, his pink plump lips, his cream colored skin.. God, I'm gonna miss him. So much.

I kissed him passionately and he kissed back. This is our last night.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I woke up secretly at 5:00 am and Kurokocchi is still sleeping beside me. He looks so cute! I grabbed my bags and packed my things up, including our picture in the amusement park yesterday. It was in a blue picture frame and Kurokocchi is smiling. That rare smile that he don't usually give. I'm glad, in such a small time that I spent my time with Kurokocchi. I was truly happy. I'm happy that we became one, but unfortunately.. It's such a short time. Tear drops fell at the picture I'm holding. I bit my lower lip, I taste blood.

When I was done packing my thing up, I grabbed the bag with the ticket and money in it. I took a quick glance at the sleeping figure and kissed his forehead. "Goodbye Kurokocchi.."

I can't take it, I ran outside and went straightly to the airport. My tears won't stop falling. So, it really is goodbye..

"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^

GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN!! For not updating in 5 days *^*

Hope yah like it!!~