Chapter 8- Plan

Yaaata!~ I'm here agaain!~ I'm gonna have a new Iphone 4 soooon!~ XD
And thank you yuu_yuri for always reading my stories and for messaging mee!~ Daisuki.. you are all my inspiration ^~

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Akashi's POV

My eyes widened as I saw the video. The video where Tetsuya and Ryouta having sex. So, Ryouta is alive?! how did that happen?! I killed him right? Impossible..

"This is all I recorded Aka-- I mean.. Master.." My servant said. He bowed. "Are you sure that Ryouta is alive?" I asked. I straightened my body to gain my posture and wore a calm expression.
"Yes Master, I saw him with Kuroko." He said. "And they live together also.." he continued. My heterochromatic eyes widened again.

"What do you mean, Shintarou?!"

"I figures out that Kuroko is being abused by his stepmother and father. As you can see in that video, Kuroko has bandages as well as Kise. That's why Kise took him home, Master" Shintarou said. Tetsuya? Abused? how much do I know about him anyway?

"Shintarou, give me an info all about Tetsuya. Don't leave a thing." I ordered Shintarou. His father has a dept in our company so he works as my personal assistant/servant to pay their dept. "Yes Master" he bowed once again and left. Leaving me alone in my office.

I loosened my tie and sighed. How can I make Tetsuya mine and to keep him away from Ryouta? How can I do that? How can I make Tetsuya love me?
Thousand of questions flooded my mind. I shooked my head and think. I stopped and smirked when I thought of a way.

(*"*)

Nobody's POV

"Seijuro!"

The door opened in a very harsh way. Akashi looked at the man in the door. His hair is crimson, same as Akashi's. His eyes are flaming red and he look young even though he is already middle-aged. His eyebrows were twiching in anger. He wears a luxury suit with a dark red tie.

"What is it Father?" the younger Akashi asked. Akashi Seiyuu slammed the door harshly and he dragged Seijuro to his own desk and make him sit.

"I figured out that you are dating with a boy.. Is it true?" He asked in a very calm way but it's obvious that he is just restraining himself from getting angry. "Yes Father" He hesitated at first but he managed to tell the truth. His father slapped him in his cheek. Seijuro's eyes widened at the sudden slap. He touched his cheek where his father slapped. 'It stings' he thought.

"I can't accept it! You are the only heir in this company! You know that!" His father yelled at him. Seijuro smirked and said: "What do you care anyway? The only thing you care about is work! You are the reason why Mother died!"

Seiyuu's crimson eyes widened. He was about to say something but before he can speak, Seijuro stood up and walked away.

~Time Shukippu~

Akashi's POV

Yesterday, my father told me that he knew. How?

*knock knock*

"Come in" I said. The door opened and Shintarou walked in front of me holding a folder and he hand it to me. "These are the infromation about Kuroko." He bowed and he left. I opened the folder and started reading.

Name: Kuroko Tetsuya
Kanji 黒子 テツヤ
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Height: 168 cm (5' 6")
Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
Birthday: January 31st, Aquarius
Blood type: A
Talent:
Misdirection
Invisible Pass
Cyclone Pass
Ignite Pass
Ignite Pass Kai
Vanishing Drive
Misdirection Overflow
Phantom Shot
Quasi- Emperor Eye

Family:
Father: Kuroko Rei
Mother: Kuroko Ai
Stepmother: Azuma Toicchi

His mother died when she was on her way home buying groceries, strangers blocked her way home when his child (Kuroko) is still 10 years old. The strangers raped her and killed cruely. His father is living with Azuma Toicchi after his wife got killed.

And below that, I saw a small note.

'and also, he always masterbates in his bathroom'

I smirked and said: "That little pervert."

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Shoooooorrrttt riggghhhttt???~~~ XD

I apologize :) but this is an Akashi chapter becaaaaauuuussseee.... he wasn't in the last 2 chapters hihihi~

Daisuuuki~