Chapter 17- It's you AGAIN

So, many of you are impatient~ (which I really liked 😂) I am now updating it XD that's all for the author's note 😂👌 continue~

Akashi's POV

'No..'

Yes.

'It's my fault..'

No. It's THEIR fault. Blame them.

'No! It's mine!'

It's not yours!! Now tell me, to whom does Tetsuya belong?!

'He belongs to Kise..'

WRONG! He belongs to you! He is yours all along! Have you forgotten about your sacrifices just to make him yours?!!

'I don't.. But he chose Kise over me so--'

CAN YOU NOT REALIZE WHAT RYOUTA DID TO YOU?! HE STOLE TETSUYA FROM YOU AND HE'S THE REASON WHY YOU ARE HIDING IN THIS FILTHY ABANDONED BUILDING! HE STOLE EVERYTHING YOU GOT. EVERYTHING YOU WORKED SO HARD ABOUT! DONT MAKE ME SAY THIS. YOU DISAPPOINT ME. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!

'N..No..'

Yes. So, you have to revenge!

•^•

Akashi's eyes turn into heterochromatic again. The flaring red and orange color that frightens everyone who land those eyes on. He stood up and he dusted the dust in his torn pants and dirtied shirt. He clapped his hands together to dust the filthy dirt in his hands. He let out a growl and that's where the revenge begin. He walked out in the abandoned building and let out a small "Tch".

(------)

Kise and Kuroko are awkwardly looking at each other's eyes. They both looked away at the same time. It's been 2 weeks since that meet up happened. The 'I hate you' word that kept echoing inside the blonde's mind is always tearing his heart into million pieces. Kise began to speak a little again. But his voice is hoarse. He couldn't speak clearly so he uses his whiteboard like usual. He understand that Kuroko's amnesia is only temporary and he will remember him soon. And when I mean soon, it means... Now.

Kuroko fainted while packing his clothes at the hospital and Kise, drinking his coffee. The blonde heard a loud thud and he immediately look where the noise come from. It came from Kuroko. On the floor he laid. Unconscious. Kise rushed to him while his eyes are stinging, tears are starting to form in the corner of his eyes. He shook him as hard as he can. "K..Kocchi.." His voice starting to become clear. 'Doctor' he thought. He ran to find a doctor and when he spotted a green-haired one, he screamed as hard as he can to get the greenette's attention.

"M..Midori..ma-sa-saan!!" His voice hoarse and cracks. But managed to scream. He shouts again until he got notice by the doctor. Midorima's father looked at his direction and his eyes widened.

(Time Shukipuu brought to you by Kise's unfinished coffee)

"He'll be fine by now. He just need rest..Maybe, just maybe..he'll remember everything."

Maybe.

Maybe.

Maybe.

"Kise-kun I...love you.."

"K...Kuroko...cchi"

Maybe, It's a happily ever after now.

Little did they know, it was not. Never.

A/N:

I'm very fucking sorry guys I haven't updated since forever! AND FUCK IT CUZ IM BUSY. TESTS ARE STARTING ON FUCKING MONDAY! LIKE, FUCK ALL THE SHIT. SO YEP, I WANNA SAY SORRY AGAIN BECAUSE I FUCKIN DISAPPOINTED YOU GUYS XD AND SORRY FOR THE CURSES AND CAPS. DONT LOOK AT ME, IM OLD NOW ANYWAYS (13)

SOOO I'm really sorry and thanks if you still haven't delete this on your library and thanks for adding this to your reading list. I love you bitches (Just Kidding XD)

I'm fuckin out.

-Beep.