Chapter 14- Back in your arms again

(FUCKING WATTPAD DELETED THE CHAPTER! FUCK! Have.To.Fucking.Rewrite.)

=____________________=

"Kurokocchi!!" Kise screamed inside the underground basement. His eyes widened when he saw Kuroko inside the cell, filthy cell.

Scissors flew in Kise's feet but luckily, it missed. He lifted his head and turned to see Akashi. His blood boiled and he screamed, "YOU LITTLE BASTARD!! YOU FUCKING LIED!!," he ran to tackle the redhead but a pair or scissors points it way to his neck making him flinch. "Shut it, Ryouta. Or I'll fucking kill you." He threatened. Kise gulped a lump of saliva that got stuck inside his mouth a while ago. "I didn't mean this to happen.." Akashi paused. Kise can't believe what he just said. "I didn't mean to hurt Tetsuya.. I didn't mean to make him break into pieces..." He continued, he lowers his scissors and dropped it on the ground. His eyes are starting to water. The blonde can not believe it, he can't believe that Akashi is crying. "I..didn't..mean.." Akashi is now kneeling on the dirty ground and he kept on crying. Kise is speechless, shocked and he don't know what to do.

Sirens can be heard and Akashi stood up immediately and grab his things. He looked at Kise and mouthed, 'I'm sorry' before leaving using the other side of the door. The blonde quickly ran in the cell and found the key in a wooden table near the cell. He unlocked it shakily and once dropped the key but quickly picks it up, unlocking it again. This time, he successfully made it and he hugged Kuroko immediately. His tears won't stop flowing. After a long long time, he finally saw his loved one, his only Kurokocchi.

Police barged in and they saw two men lovingly hugging in each other's arms.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Kise is always beside Kuroko in the hospital. He is unconscious and he have a very high fever. A doctor barged in Kuroko's room and Kise looked at the green haired doctor. "Hello Kise-san. I believe that you and Kuroko-san are Shintarou's friend. I'm Midorima Keitarou, Shintarou's father. Well, about Kuroko-san, we took a blood from him and we tested it. I believe that he wasn't eating that much and he have a mental problem. This mental problem may cause: Memory loss, headaches and sudden death. But the sudden death have the percentage of 5%. So, we can't tell which is which. He will have a surgery but he will loss his memory temporarily. He will also be in coma for 1-4 years but if he took more than that, then we should pull the plug." The doctor explained. Kise clenched his fists in his lap and he started sobbing by hearing the green-haired doctor's explanation.

"I'm sorry." Keitarou said as he left. Leaving Kise alone with Kuroko.

=•_•=•_•=•_•=•_•=•_•=•_•=•_•=•_•=

"NO! PLEASE STOOP!! IT HURRRTSS!! HELP ME, KISE-KUN!!"

"S..STOP IT..KUROKOCCHI..P..PLEASE STOP.."

"AARGH!! STOOPP!! ITAAII!! NNGH!! KISE-KUN!"

"P..please..stop.."

Kuroko passed out after they injected a sedative in his shoulder after he woke up, screaming and hitting all of the things he can see. Kise won't stop crying loudly as they injected the sharp syringe in the blunette's body.

"Kuroko...cchi.."

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-

(Time skip)

Kise grabbed a bouquet of flowers in the flower shop and paid for it. He smelled the sweet scent and he smiled. He is ready to visit his beloved Kurokocchi. This is his fourth year.. Fourth year of being dead.

Not particularly dead but he looked dead. Almost dead. Feel dead.

He is comatose for four years. A sad smile crosses in the blonde's lips as he inhaled the air.

His phone ranged and he saw the caller's ID: "Aominecchi"

He picked it up. "Hello?" The blonde started.

"KISE! TETSU, HE...."

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Oops!~ sorry XD school just got busy and I'm the leader here, leader there and soo many activities and assignments. SCHOOL IS SHIT, GOING TO SCHOOL IN NOON IS A PAIN IN THE ASS, GOING HOME IN THE EVENING IS FUCK AND YAOI IS BOOTYLICIOUS XD

So, yeah...sorry for the long wait and this is for my friend, yaoiaddict000000 XD

What do you think what will happen next?~ he hehehehe~ *evil smirk* get ready for the FEEEEEEEEELS!