Chapter 11- Mine

Hello!!~ I'm here again!~ okay go on XD

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Kuroko's POV

"Ugh.." I groaned. I tried to stand up but my back hurts. I smiled and the events of last night came back. It was hot, passionate, and full of love. I looked beside me and.. He's not here, Kise-kun is not here. Where might he be? In the bathroom? In the kitchen? Or did he have a photoshoot today? But he didn't say anything last night. No memos either.. I stood up and looked for him. But he's not in the house.. I felt nervous. My heart beats faster every time I looked into each rooms and realizing he's not there. I looked at his closet and.. His clothes.. N..no.. His clothes..are not here..d..don't tell me, h-he left me? I fell on the ground, crying. Why!? Why does everybody leaves me!? I..I didn't do anything wrong right!? I just want to be happy! I want to be loved! I've had enough pain.. I can't take it..anymore..

I gripped my hair hard and I rocked myself back and forth. Tears rolled down in my cheeks. "Kise..kun.. W-why did you leave me? Don't you love me? Or you're bored because of me?"

The door slammed open and I saw.. Akashi-kun.

"Tetsuya! W..what happened!?" I looked at him, running towards me..worried?. No, he can't be. I hugged him without hesitation and cried in his shoulders. I need someone to hold me, comfort me, love me. But I only felt that way when I was with Kise-kun.. But he left me. "A..Akashi-kun.. He..he left me.. Kise-kun left me!! H..he left me..all alone." I sobbed shakily. He shushed me and he pats my head. "Tetsuya..you're not alone.. I'm here..don't cry." He said quietly. I feel comforted but I don't feel loved. I don't know what to do right now.

Akashi's POV

I secretly smirked. My act is perfect. I assume that Ryouta already went to the Philippines and left Tetsuya all alone and now, he's mine again. He's mine.. All mine! I hugged his naked body oh, how I missed this. "Tetsuya..you're mine." As I said that, he pulled back from the hug, leaving me confused. "A..Akashi-kun.. P..promise me, you won't do anything bad..to me.." Heh, he look scared. "I promise." I said. I lift him up bridal style and he panicked. "Shh.. Don't worry.. I'll just get you dressed. I won't do anything wrong." I lied. Yes, a lie. He calmed down and I placed him on the bed and I pounced on him. "Akashi-kun! Y..you promised!!" I smirked as he yelled. I topped him and I cuffed his wrists using the handcuffs I secretly hid in my pockets and I blindfolded him tightly. "Sometimes, I can't keep promises Tetsuya." I said and smirked. Looking at my trophy of victory in front of me. He kept struggling but he can't.

(WARNING: smut ahead...LOL)

3rd Person's POV

Kuroko struggled but he can't push Akashi away from him. Akashi travels his hand all over the teal haired teen's chest. It's ticklish but he feels disgusted. He's disgusted with himself and also, at the boy on top of him. He was fooled, and tricked. He didn't want this to happen. Never.

Akashi bites his nipple hard making blood oozed out but he licked it teasingly. Kuroko winced in pain every time his rough tongue meet the bruise he left. His other hand pinched the left bud making the pinkish color turn red. It was so hard, he's rough. Akashi kisses his neck leaving an obvious red mark. He sucked at his collar bone and bites it leaving a bite mark. Kuroko moaned loudly, it was..painful. He kissed Kuroko roughly but the smaller teen kept closing his lips. Akashi got pissed so he grabbed the teal haired teen's shaft and squeezed it hard. Kuroko gasped and Akashi got the chance to kiss him fully. The kiss is sloppy, rough and harsh. Kuroko didn't kissed back, of course he wouldn't.

Akashi licked his neck down to his stomach then in his shaft. It didn't get big...meaning, he didn't got turned on. He's disgusted.

"Ak- aahgnn!"

Akashi fully sucked his cock. He bites it hardly making Kuroko wince in pain. His tears flowed down. Akashi bites his balls, licks it, and he sucked it. Akashi enters his 3 fingers harshly inside Kuroko. "Aaaghn!!" Kuroko moaned loudly.

He twists his fingers inside, stretching his pink, now red..hole. He thrusts it repeatedly. Kuroko's tears flowed down because of the pain. "K..Kise..kun..h..help me.." He cried but Kise cannot go back. He was scared, but then..Akashi kept hurting Kuroko. Akashi got pissed and he slapped Kuroko's cock making him wince in pain. "He'll never come back! He don't love you! He never loved you! You are my property! You're mine, remember that you little slut!" Kuroko's heart shattered into small little pieces not because he was called as a slut, it's because he got the conclusion: "A..Akashi-kun, d..did you make K-Kise-kun to..l..leave?"

"Of course, and he obeyed instantly. He said that he's bored of you and I insisted that he'll leave Japan." Akashi lied. "And he agreed." He continued. Those words broke the smaller teen's heart into dust and it was blown away by the cold air. He's lonely, he's a nobody. He's just a waste of space.

All of the people think about him that way. He was taken in the darkness and he lost his hope by being loved. 'I want to die.. ' He thought. It hurt a lot. All he see is black, not because of the blindfold he is wearing, it's because his hope faded away. His life had no meaning anymore. He looked dead, he's alive but he feel dead. He's not crying anymore, he felt numb. All he feel is emptiness. Akashi thrusted his own shaft to the teal haired man's bare ass. But the smaller man wears a stoic expression.

His life will became hell again. He knew it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Okay don't kill me XD

This is not edited.. >~<

I have a new Instagram you can follow me if you want but..if you don't want to...just snob me *sulks in the corner*

Instagram: midotakamido08
Facebook Page: Midotakamido08
FB (add me): Shintarou YaoiSeme Midorima

Oh, and thanks for the 700+ reads.. It makes me super happy! ^~<