Chapter 3- Caught~

Gomen gomen!~ I haven't been updating lately XD but I'm glad that you are actually reading this right now!~ ^_^ I'm leaving home later ._. I mean..leave..secretly..so yeah XD but I'm taking my tablet with me XD yeah.. on with the story!~

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"K..kise-kun.. w..what are you doing here?!" Kuroko asked nervously. "I just came out from the hospital Kurokocchi.. I thought I just heared my name just now~" Kise sing-sanged. His wounds got healed inhumanly possible. "N..No!!" Kuroko shouted angrily. Trying to deny the fact that really did moan Kise's name while jerking off. "Don't deny it Kurokocchi. I heard it clearly.. Why are you moaning my name while masterbating? Shouldn't you moan Akashicchi's name? Because you love him..right?" Kise asked while smiling. A fake smile. It was pretty obvious that it hurts when he said 'love him'.

"K..Kise-kun.." Kuroko mumbled while looking at Kise, wide-eyed. He was trying to hold back his sobs. But he didn't. His tears fell like a waterfall. He washed his face using his hands and breaths heavily. Trying to calm himself.

Kise sat beside Kuroko. "Do you really love him Kurokocchi?" Kise asked calmly. More like a purr. "N..No.." Kuroko whispered. "Then, who?" Kise asked once again. With the apologetic face he is wearing. Kuroko didn't answer.

"Who?"

"You!!"

Kise went wide-eyed at the confession.

"Wha.. Me? But why didn-" Kise asked but suddenly cut off by Kuroko. "Because he'll kill you!!" Kuroko shouted. Kise went wide-eyed once again and ran. "Kise-kun!!" Kuroko screamed his name but he didn't came back.

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

"Nhh! No!! Please don't!! Ahh!! Hnng!! N..no!!" Kuroko screamed. "Shh..Tetsuya..Quiet.." Akashi said evilishly. The bed is creaking wildly. Akashi again, forced him to have sex with him. It was already 7:34 pm at Kuroko's house..and bed. He already came inside Kuroko 7 times. Yes, he was desperate and forceful with this 'love-making' thingy. If it was even love.

"It..hurts..Akashi-kun!!..No..Unhh!! S..stop! p..please.." Kuroko kept moaning in pain.

"S..shit!!" Akashi moaned as he came..again..inside Kuroko.

"Arrgg..Kise-kun.." Kuroko moaned. Akashi stopped thrusting his hips and looked at Kuroko with an evil expression. "What did you say Tetsuya?!"

Kuroko gasped in realization. "N..no! I..its not..what you think Akashi-kun!" Akashi pulled his shaft out and blood oozed out of Kuroko's anus. Kuroko cried. It stings. His ass stings. Akashi dressed up and ran, too.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

nh..yeah that's it u_u

Very confusing right? XD

I'm trying my best to update I swear..and school's almost done ^~^