Chapter 13- The news

Hey, I'm back... Again XD do you hate me now? XD btw, school is starting..on Monday...Freaking.Monday.Fvck.

>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<

Kise's POV

I woke up at 6:00 am here. Here in the Philippines. Its so beautiful in here.. Most of the houses were kinda small but comfortable. I experienced a lot, like..planting plants in the farm. And it's awesome that you use a carabaos for plowing. I rode one actually and it's pretty fun! And the homemade baskets from the 'Abaca' Tree. I played with Kerby a lot.. And his mother, Nathalie. They teach me a few Tagalog words like 'Kamusta?' Which meant 'How are you?'. It's so pretty here in their province. I like it, no, I love it.. But not like I love Japan and...Kurokocchi..

I wonder how he is doing right now? Is he okay? Is he..fine? Is he safe..from Akashi? I sighed and gets out of the bed. I walked into the kitchen as usual and I saw Kerby smiling at me, I smiled back at him. Nathalie is cooking 'tilapia' or fried fish. It's been 8 months since I left. We sat in the dining chair and Kerby opened the T.V, it was a news. Nathalie placed the fish in the table, "Good morning~" I greeted. "Good morning too~" she greeted back with a smile. She started placing the plates in front of us and started getting rice. We all prayed before eating, like Filipinos do.

We watched T.V while eating and the news reporter appeared on screen. "In our international news, The heir of Akashi corp. Akashi Seijurou, got disowned by his father and now missing with the victim, Kuroko Tetsuya." I almost choked when I heard that. Sure I can understand English but how did this happen?! Kurokocchi!?! What happened to him!? I stood up making Kerby and Nathalie looked at me. My eyes are wide, my heart beats faster and faster every second. What did Akashi do to him?!

"They say, Kuroko Tetsuya is abused by Akashi Seijurou and they say, he rape him every day. One of the maids saw Kuroko Tetsuya before they went missing. She said that he looked awful and a lot of blood and bruise painted his body. He always mumble the words: "Kise-kun, help me" though we don't know who this is but if anybody know him, please contact him. That's all" My jaw fell and I felt something in my chest. It hurts. The tears trickled down my face and my phone vibrated multiple times. Nathalie looked at me with a worried expression as well as Kerby. I looked at my phone:

1 message from Midorimacchi:
From: Midorimacchi
To: Kise

Kise, do you heard the news? Where are you?! Where are you this past 8 months!? Kuroko is suffering!!

1 message from Aominecchi:
From: Aominecchi
To: Kise

Kise!! Where are you!?! Tetsu is with Akashi!! Come here quickly! Where the fuck are you?!?

I've had enough. I'm going to Japan. Why?! Why did Akashi lied?! He said that he won't hurt Kurokocchi anymore so why?! My tears kept trickling down my face. I rushed to the bedroom and grabbed my bag and packed. I don't care anymore. All I care is Kurokocchi. Kurokocchi. Kurokocchi!!

Nobody's POV

Kise rushed down after he packed his things. He packed the money Akashi gave him 8 months ago. He grabbed a jeepney to go to the city. All the people are looking at him because he is crying and he is a foreign. When he arrived at the city, he grabbed a taxi and told the driver to go at the airport. He was shaking, his heart breaks every second. Why did he believed Akashi in the first place?! 'I'm so stupid!! Stupid stupid stupid!!!' He thought.

He arrived at the airport and he quickly catch a plane to Japan.

Kuroko's POV

Help me, Kise-kun.. Kise-kun.. Kise-kun.. I'm breaking apart. I'm so broke because of you. I don't know what's going inside my head right now. All I remember is our memories together. Hahaha, 'our' memories together. OUR?! No, no, no, no,no!!! Haha that can't be true!! You're here right!? I can see you from here!! You're always by my side. You're still here! I loved you Kise-kun so why?!? Why did you leave me?!! Pfft.. Everything is so funny! You didn't leave at all right? You're here.. Or not.. NO!! You're here!!

You're here in this filthy underground prison!! No, this is more than hell!! Worse than HELL!!! Hahahah!! Whew, I'm so broke!!

"IM SO BROKE!!!! DAMN YOU KISE! YOU LEFT ME!! YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE!! I HATE YOU!! Wait no, I STILL LOVE YOU!! HAHAHAHAH!! THATS SO FUNNY!!"

Nobody's POV

Kuroko screamed behind the cell. It's not literally a prison but it's an underground hell. Akashi owned this secretly. He kept Kuroko locked because of his mental problem. He's broken. He still abuse him, rape him, and kept hurting him verbally and physically. He's pissed because the broken Kuroko kept thinking about Kise. ALL about Kise."Shut up you, fucking slut!! If you don't keep quiet, I'm gonna fucking kill you!!" Akashi shouted at the broken boy. Kuroko got his wrist cuffed in a pole so that he won't do anything stupid. (Or to become a Titan.. Just kidding XD)

Kuroko didn't cry anymore. Never until that day. The day Kise left.

The door opened in a very harsh way.
.
.
.
.
.
"KUROKOCCHI!!"

"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-
Hmm... XD you know, Kise kept appearing everywhere neh? XD

Btw, isn't this chapter kinda related to AoT? XD

Sorry I didn't update all week. At least I ain't a cliffhanger right? XD I'll still continue this story but it's nearing to the end T.T

Okie Daisuki XD