lChapter 7- KiKuro XxX

Yataa!~ I'm gonna update as soon as I can today!~ I want to finish this fast and make another story but, I HATE YOU INTERNET CONNECTION!! Yeah :3 add me on fb!~ My users are in the 1st chapter \(≧▽≦)/

WARNING: KIKURO SMUT XD

(* ̄ii ̄) (* ̄ii ̄) (* ̄ii ̄) (* ̄ii ̄)

"What?! Hahahaha!!" Kise laughed after Kuroko tells that he moaned Kise's name the day Akashi and he had sex. "Don't laugh Kise-kun." Kuroko said with an expressionless face. "Okay okay!~ But....HAHAHAHA!!" He bursted out loud again. Kuroko face-palmed himself. He leaned forward and he kissed Kise slowly. The wide-eyed Kise stayed frozen. Kuroko pulled away a bit. "That's the only thing to make you quiet" He whispered. Kise smirked maniacly. He kissed Kuroko again. This time, It was slow, sweet, full of love and passionate. Kuroko started kissing him back until, they pull back for air.

"This time, you'll moan my name continuously." Kise whispered erocticly. Kuroko smiled then they continued kissing. Kuroko hugs Kise's nape and the blonde man pinned him on the soft white bed. Kise started to kiss his neck. Nibbles it, and bite it slightly. The teal haired man kept gasping everytime Kise brushed his tongue on Kuroko's sweet spot. "Kis-ahh~" He moaned when Kise rubbed his growing erection over Kuroko's.

"Kurokocc-- Hnng~" They both got hard and their bulge is getting painful. They felt butterflies on their bellies, they got excited and nervous. Kise unbottoned and unzipped Kuroko's sky blue knee-length shorts and takes it off.He removed Kuroko's navy blue boxers with milkshake prints on in revealing his growing shaft. Kise did the same. "How cute Kurokocchi~" He complimented. They both removed their boxers. Kise and Kuroko shivered when the cold air met their member.

Kise continued to plant butterfly kisses on his belly making Kuroko moan in the ticklish sensation. "Kise-k..kun~"

Two fingers entered inside the pink tight hole. Kuroko winced in the slight pain in his back. The blonde teen swirls, scissored, and twists his fingers inside feeling the soft walls surrounding his wet digits. Kuroko gasps as Kise accidentally brushed his fingers in his sweet spot. Kise smirked maniacly.

He thrusted the fingers continuously in the specific spot making Kuroko moan sexily. "K..Kise..kun..I'm.. AHH!~" He screamed when he came. The sticky white substance spilled all over his stomach and he wears a sexy expression making Kise loses his self-restraint. He removed his fingers and he replaced it with his own shaft. Kuroko winced in pain once again. Kuroko just came but he is half-hard again.

Kise thrusts his groin, finding that specific spot again. He slammed into Kuroko, the sound of their skins slapping together filled the room. Kise groaned when he felt his shaft got squeezed by Kuroko. He can tell that he is gonna cum for the second time. But he, too is gonna cum already. "K..Kurokocchi..I'm gonna.." He reminded Kuroko. "M..me too.. ah.. t..together.."

One last slow thrust and they came. Both moaned because of the pleasure the felt. It was amazing, truly amazing. They won't forget this particular day from now on. A day that is special. The day that they finally became lovers.

But little did they know, Somebody is recording them from the slightly ajar window.

"I'm gonna show this to Master."

$€¡$€¡$€¡$€¡$€¡$€¡$€¡$€¡$€¡$€¡$€¡$€¡$€¡

Who may that be? And who is this master? Stay tuned!

And also, I changed my mind.. I will still continue this story (I got a lot of ideas XD).

Here are some sneak peek for the next chaptersl:

"What do you mean Shintarou!?"

"I see, I'll do that"

"It's been..5 years?"

"I'm letting you go."

"Goodbye Tetsuya"

So yeah, I guess thats it... Hahaha XD I hope you enjoyed this smuuuuut!!~

\(*ii*)/ bloodloss? cuz I did xD

Like my FB page: MidoTakaMido08

Pish I'm out ;3