Chapter 4- Regret

sorry late update T_T my tablet is broken and I can't type easily in my cellphone. And If you haven't read my MidoTaka oneshot yet, Check it out. ^~^

it's: "Jacket" [[MidoTaka Oneshot]]
And I would appreciate it if you vote in that story and this story and please review XD so, on with the story ^~^

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm an idiot' Kuroko thought. He was sitting while crying and he gripped a handful of his hair hard. His eyes were big and his heart is beating in a fast way.

He don't actually know what's going on but after they ran away, he got scared, confused, and hurt. Kise ran away after he confessed, Akashi ran away after he moaned Kise's surname accidentally while having sex with him. He tried to call them but they won't answer. Suddenly,he felt a sharp pain through his bare chest. He had a bad feeling. The traces of blood is still in his thighs. Tears kept rolling from his eyes. (wow that actually rhymed XD) He wanted to live a peaceful life. But he never did. Never.

His parents will be home tomorrow. He remembered that his life will be in hell again.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Akashi's POV

That darn copycat! I didn't know that he got out in the hospital instantly!!..I suspect that he came to Tetsuya's house yesterday after I left. I respect Tetsuya but I want him to be mine only. I don't want anyone to touch my belongings. I was selfish I admit. But I was raised to be perfect. And I don't want anyone to disobey and oppose me. It was just making me angry.

And know, I was in a secret room with Ryouta. I tied him up and I will punish him. I said don't come near to what's mine and it's Tetsuya. My beloved Tetsuya. And yet, he disobeyed me. He was smirking all the time and it's annoying. My blood started to boil. "Why are you smirking Ryouta?" I asked coldly. and he started laughing. Is he trying to piss me off!? I pointed my sharp scissors to his neck and yet, he is still laughing.

"B..Because..HAHAHAHA!! Kurokocchi.." and he laugh again. I deepened the scissors in his neck. "He..confessed to me yesterday! He don't like you! he never love you! He loves me! he said it with his own mouth.." he continued. Lies. All I hear are lies. He loves me. Tetsuya loves me. Ryouta is lying!

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Kise's POV

I felt a sharp thing stabbed my neck. It hurts. And Akashicchi kept stabbing on my neck, my whole body. His eyes are hetrochromatic this time, it was full of anger. He kept saying 'Liar'

Is this the end for me? Is it? Cuz I'll be happy if I die right now. Knowing that Kurokocchi loves me back. I love him so much.

I feel numb. It's all black. I passed out? or am I dead? I don't know either. All I see is black. Nothing more, nothing less.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Kuroko's POV

I'm so nervous. I felt..hurt. I don't know why but the pain in my chest is killing me. Did something bad happen? Or worst, Did someone died? My heart, I can't control it.

I don't know what to do anymore.

*Kriiing Kriiing*

My phone.. ranged and I quickly answered it. It was Akashi-kun. I was afraid. Wondering what will he say.

"Y.. Yes, Akashi-kun?" I started.
.
.
.

"I...Killed.. Ryouta.. "