00| 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖯𝖧 !!

September 1984

"I'm sorry ma'am but there's nothing we can do at the moment. We are still building our team-"

"there have to be something you can do! It's not like this stuff is normal-" Miss steels began before she was interrupted

"Mom!" Quinn whispered

"What! Unless you wanna get this shit fixed you sit back and let me do the talking." Miss steels continued making the doctors eyes widen in disbelief.

"Well miss steels we are doing our best to find a bigger staff but If it gets worst I could give you some doctors that can help you sooner." The doctor provided

"Fine." Miss steels finalized

And with that the doctor left with a smile forgetting to give Quinn her daily lollipop.

"That piece of shit is no fucking help, who even gave him a job as a doctor?" Miss steels commented pushing herself out her chair. "Anyways get that box of tissue and stuff it in my purse." Miss steels pointed to the box of tissues on the counter near where the doctor was sitting.

"Mama isn't that stealing?" Quinn stated picking up the pack of tissues.

"Don't you need them? It's better to get them now then buy them, it's not like these pieces of shits are gonna use them anyways."

As Quinn helped her mother stuff the pack of tissues in her purse they both headed out leaving the facility without an trace.

"Your not coming back here, they didn't do shit just like the last time." Miss steels exclaimed while getting in her car.

"What why? I liked mr Danielle.." Quinn spoke up reaching for the box of tissues.

"Mr Danielle doesn't do anything but sit on his ass and diagnose people for money." Miss steels responded as she lit a cigarette. "Trust me sweetie they don't do shit"

As much as Quinn didn't want to believe her mother she was mostly right, her nose bleed wasn't go away in the hands off dr Danielle. She had to figure out what caused it and how to stop it.

But in the mean time Quinn would have to deal with her mysterious nose bleed.