13| 𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭: 𝖲𝖨𝖡𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖳𝖤 !!

As the group joined together again sitting around the kitchen table. Quinn noticed as el couldn't keep her eyes off of Quinn. "It's not like before. It's grown, a lot. I mean that's considering if we can get in there, the place is crawling with those dogs"

"Demodogs.." Dustin corrected. "I'm sorry what?"

"I said, uh demodogs. Like demogorgon dogs." Dustin explained before Turing his gaze to Quinn clearly noticing that she was telling him to signaling to stop.

"You put'em together, It sounds pretty badass" Dustin continue Before getting cut off.

"How is that important right now?" Hopper interrupted. "It's not, I'm sorry."

"I can do it." El stated looking up at the man. "Your not hearing me." The man protested trying to put away the spark that lit in the girl's mind.

"I'm hearing you, I can do it." The girl stated making Quinn look at the two with a confused look.

"Even if el can, there still another problem." Mike pointed out.

"If the brain dies the body dies.." Quinn blurted out getting panicked looks from the group.

"I thought that was the whole point?" Max questioned raising her eyebrows.

Quinn spoke up. "It is, but if we're really right about this-" Quinn quickly cut herself off "what I mean is, if el closes the gate and kills the mind flayers army-"

"Will's apart of that army." Lucas stated interrupting Quinn mid sentence.

"He'll die along with the rest of those things.." Quinn points out. "And closing the gate will kill will."

As the group nodded they all fell into what seemed like deep silence before footsteps were heard coming from behind the group.

"He likes it cold." The older women exclaimed making the group turn their heads "huh?"

"It's what will kept saying to me, he likes it cold.." the lady repeated before running up to one of the open windows before slamming it shut. "We're giving it what it wants!"

"So if he likes it cold.." Nancy trialed off.

"Then we have to burn it outta him." Joyce says as her voice grew deeper.

"We need it somewhere far away.." Mike suggested.

——

As the group got ready for their newly planned out plan. Quinn however stood in the middle of the living room as she starred at the pictures of the endless tunnels.

"I hope that blood is from your nose bleeds." The redhead spoke up making the girl shoot her eyes towards the girl. "What are you doing anyways?"

"I'm looking at the pictures." Quinn explained. "Do you know what they we're doing in here?"

As the redhead shrugged heavy footsteps came closer to the living room revealing the chief and will's older brother.