17| 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗒

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭: 𝖧𝖠𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖯𝖱𝖠𝖸 !!

It was finally the day that Dustin was set to come back home from camp. And Quinn was excited because the party had a plan set to surprise him.

The party knew that when Dustin made it into town, he would start calling them by the radios so the party agreed to ignore his calls and surprise him in his house when he got home.

As the party waited for the boy to get home, the party talked among themselves as they waited.

They all fell silent as a car engine was hear outside that was clearly coming from driveway.

They all hid behind a wall as Dustin made his way into the house. He went straight into his room which was perfect for eleven to use her powers as the toy robots whirred making multiple sounds that caught the boy's attention.

As the robots lead Dustin towards the living room Mike signaled the group to start walking.

"This is a dream, your dreaming.." Dustin mumbled clearly freaking out.

As Quinn quietly giggled the party walked up behind Lucas while holding a sign that said. 'Welcome home Dustin!' In big letters.

As Dustin kneeled down to look at the now silent robots max counting down with her fingers as Quinn smiled brightly as they all at once blowed their noisemaker.

Dustin screamed as he pulled out a spray bottle spraying it in Lucas eyes.

Quinn walked up to Dustin slapping the spray bottle out of his hand. "Oh shit!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Holy shit!"

"Are you okay?" Max asked as Lucas keep his eyes closed. "No! What the hell!"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too!" Dustin apologized as Quinn picked up the spray bottle. "Why do you have hairspray?"

"That's a long story.." Dustin replied. "But thanks for the banner, it's nice!"

Quinn put the spray bottle down as she gave Dustin a hug. "How was camp?"

Dustins face lit up. "It was amazing! I made so many cool things, I have to show you guys!" Dustin said as he glanced at Will, Mike and eleven. "Come on!"

As the four followed Dustin towards his bedroom he had two big duffle bags on his bed as he unzipped one of them holding out something that looked like a miniature windmill. "I call it....the forever clock! All right? Powered by wind. Very useful in the apocalypse."

As he handed the object towards Will, the boy examined it with a smile.

"Then I give you...the slammer!" Dustin announced holding up what looked like a hammer with some extra on the end of it.

Quinn's smile as she stood waiting for the next creation made by Dustin Henderson.

As Dustin laid what he called 'slammer' on his bed he went into one of the duffle bags and pulled out under covering a bag that had random pieces of metal attached to it along with cords. "I would like you to meet....Cerebro."