22| 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸 𝖳𝖶𝖮: 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 !!

The rain didn't stop, even when the girls made it to heathers house.

Quinn was completely soaked making the girl shake from the cold rain water.

As the girls walked on the lawn they set their bikes down and walked towards the door.

Eleven narrowed her eyes as she slightly opened the door making it open slowly. the girls slowly stepped inside the house as they took off their raincoat hoods and examined heathers home as soft music filled their ears.

As the girls walked further, the trio spotted a framed picture on the bright wall that had a family with the Same familiar girl in the picture.

"This is her house." Max spoke up. "Heathers house."

A loud laugh was heard from the dining area making the girls glance at each other as they ran down the nearest hallway.

When the girls ran to a dead end they were ment by a faithful scene. Billy and heathers family was having dinner.

"Max.."

"We didn't mean to barge in.." max spoke up. She had not expected what was happening considering what eleven has told the two girls. "We tried to knock but maybe you didn't hear us over the storm.."

"I'm sorry, who is this dripping all over my living room right now?" The man questioned as the girls finally noticed they were making puddles on the floor.

Billy chuckled making Quinn step back a little. "I'm sorry. Janet, Tom, this....is my sister Maxine."

The lady smiled. "Oh!"

Billy stood up from the table as he made his way to the three girls. He smiled brightly, like something was going on. "What on earth are you doing here?"

"We just wanted to make sure everything was okay.." Max responded.

"Okay? Why wouldn't it be okay."

"Where is she?" Eleven blurted out trying to get to the point why they were there. "I'm sorry where is who?"

As Billy finished his sentence the kitchen door flew open as heather halloway came they with a tray of cookies. "Well, they are a little burnt.."

"Heather!" Billy exclaimed as the girl looked at the trio in confusion.

"This is my sister Maxine and this is her friend Quinn and.." Billy stopped as his glance met eleven. "I didn't quite catch your name."

"El."

"El." Billy nods. "Now what we're you saying el? You were looking for somebody?"

"I—saw you-"

Eleven glanced at the girl behind Billy as she stared in disbelief.

Quinn soon interrupted. "You manger said-"

"He said you guys didn't come into work today, so we got worried." Max Interrupted trying her best to smooth out the situation.