30| 𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝖺𝗎𝗅𝗍

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸: 𝖣𝖸𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖨𝖲 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖤𝖥𝖠𝖴𝖫𝖳 !!

Mike and max helped eleven out to Nancy's car as they followed the instructions to find safety for the group.

Quinn could only feel guilt for he brother. How she just let him go with a big chance he could get even more hurt due to his injuries.

But This was the only time Quinn felt sympathy for her step brother but she knew if he died she would be hearing Eddie's wines and wallows for eternity so she definitely prayed he would be okay.

As the group filed in the car quickly Nancy soon shove the keys into the ignition trying to start the car but soon failing at every attempt she made.

"You can't be serious! Come on!"

"Didn't your mom just buy this car?" Lucas asked. "Yes I'm sure it's fine." Nancy replied.

"Did you leave the light on?" will questioned.

"No!"

"Do we have gas?"

"Yes!" Nancy yelled as she aggressive turned the key once again. "Come on!"

Jonathan leaned towards Nancy stopping her before she did anymore damage. "Stop, Stop! Pop the hood."

Nancy quickly shot out the car towards the front of the car as Jonathan followed her to pop the hood.

He observed the parts of the car for a few seconds as a distance sound of an engine was heard.

Everyone turned their heads before everyone starred at the blue Camaro now heading straight forward them.

The lights had turned on underling the fact that it was Billy head toward them.

Nancy opened up the door that held the children in the back a everyone rushed out the back practically tripping over each other.

The group ran back thru the doors of star court as they grabbed what was needed.

Quinn grabbed one of the guns that was left behind from the now dead Russians and checked if it was loaded.

"You're gonna kill him aren't you?" Quinn heard max protest to Nancy as she focused her eyes toward Quinn.

"This is just a precaution, okay?"

"And not just against Billy" will added "if he knows were here, so dose the mind flayer."

Quinn slowly nodded as she walked over to the girl with dried blood still on her face.

"Everything Is gonna be fine these things are only gonna be used to scare him a little."

Max nodded as she starred at the girl who definitely knew nothing about her brother.

"No chance that thing will drive, right?" Nancy asked the group a she starred at the broken vehicle.

"We don't need it to drive." Jonathan stated. "We just need the ignition cable."