28| 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸 𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳: 𝖧𝖴𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖱 !!

(Thank you for 500+ reads! Sorry for the slow updates the last few chapters are coming!)

Quinn opened her eyes as she looked around to see that they were now riding in Nancy's car.

Quinn felt a trail of blood tickle the top of her lip and a pain in her head as she heard whimpers from behind her.

She looked back to see eleven soon after seeing blood leak from her ankle.

As the car stopped the group filed out of the car with Mike and max caring eleven towards what seemed to be a store.

Will helped Quinn out the car as they followed behind them.

Eleven was rushed toward one of the shelves as Nancy soon rolled up her pants leg revealing a nasty cut.

Quinn stared as she grabbed onto on of the shelves for support. Soon after walking away from the scene.

Commotion was heard behind Quinn as she headed towards the food isle.

Quinn rushed thru the isle grabbing anything she could get.

Quinn slid down now sitting on the ground with a bag of Doritos in her hand.

"Hey what are you doing?" A familiar voice said. "Are you okay?"

It was max

"Oh yeah, I just haven't ate in awhile." Quinn replied as the redhead sat beside her. "Sorry if it's not a good time—"

"It's not but it's fine." The redhead replied. "I mean this place is like an all you can get right?"

Quinn giggled as the redhead leaned in making the girl panic.

"Like you said it's not really a good time.."

"Oh sorry."

As the redhead got up she walked away soon after Quinn

Quinn spotted Lucas and Will packing what seemed to be fireworks.

"Oh shit these are cool!"

"Oh your okay!" Lucas exclaimed as Quinn smiled as she picked up one of the fireworks pack and examined it.

"We thought these would help kill the mind flayer."

"Or distract it." Will adds

"What are you doing?" Max shouts as she crossed her arms.

"Does any of this help?"

"No! I need a bowl and a washcloth." Max orders.

"This stuff can help
too." Quinn insisted.

Max rolled her eyes and at the thought of that made Quinn's stomach turn.

"A bowl?" Lucas asked as Will pulled him to find a bowl.

Max rolled her eyes again as she turned to mike. "I'm gonna need to stitch up El so I need you to get me a sewing kit and a needle." Max instructed. The boy only look at the girl in shock as he turned to Quinn ."Mike she's gonna be fine but I need you to go now!"