24| 𝗌𝖺𝗎𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘- 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

As the party did their parts. It seemed like they waited hours for the pool to close and for the sun to go down.

The group hid while Billy took a shower. The steam coming from the showers made Quinn's eyes water which only made the situation more uncomfortable.

Mike slammed one of the doors trying to get Billy's attention. "Pools closed." Mike slammed the door again which seemed to make Billy angry. "Hey. Do you hear me? Pool is closed!"

Billy walked further too the room they were gonna lock him in as Will quickly ran away from his hiding spot to turn on the lights.

"Who's there?"

From mikes hiding spot he spoke into one of the supercomm's that was connected to the supercomm that was in the sauna. "Billy!"

"Who's there?" Billy Called out. He ripped open one of the shower curtains to find nothing. "You think this is funny huh?"

"Billy." Mike teased. "Come and find me."

"I find you and it's your funeral."

"Come and get me!" Mike taunted. "Come on!"

As Billy led himself into the male gym. Quinn left her hiding spot along with the group as they stood at the door of the gym watching Billy spot the dummy in the sauna.

Billy clapped as he laughed which made Mike smirk. "Come and get me you piece of shit!"

Quinn watched as Billy grabbed the dummy from the neck and lift it in the air. That was when Mike sent eleven into the room. She entered standing a few feet away from Billy.

"Hey. Behind you."

Billy dropped the dummy before looking towards eleven. "Hi."

Billy began to walk towards her before being lifted up and thrown to the wall as pieces of the wall fell to the ground.

The rest of the group hurried in and Mike and Lucas rushed to the door slamming it shut, using the pipe and chains to lock him in.

Once the boys made sure the door was locked. The stood back with the rest of the group as Billy got up and started banging on the door before his eyes shot towards max in disbelief. "Max."

The group all turned their heads towards her as she grabbed Quinn's hand holding it as tight as she could.

"Do it."

Will ran over to the sauna and turned it to the highest it could be. The sound of the steam made Billy more angry which made Quinn step back in fear.

"Max let me out of here!" Billy's voice lowered. "Let me out. You kids... you think this is funny? You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?" Billy spat in the window. "You little shit think this is funny? What is this? Open the door. Open the door! Open the door! Open the goddamn door!"

Billy leaned down lower into the sauna as the group heard him hit the group with his hand. The sound of soft whimpers was heard as Will ran back up to sauna to alert everyone that it was at 220 degrees

"It's not my fault. It's not my fault. It's not my fault, max I promise you, it's not my fault."

As max let go of Quinn's hand she slowly walked up to the small door as she looked thru the sauna. "What's not your fault. Billy?"

"I've done things, max...really bad things."

"Who made you do it?"

"I don't know it's like a shadow." Bill explained. "Like a giant shadow. Please max."

"What did he make you do?"

"It's not my fault, okay? Max please." Billy cried as Quinn watched as max started to cry. "Please believe me max, it's not my fault. I tried to stop him okay? I did. Please believe me. Max. Please believe me."

Max placed a hand on the small window. "Billy's it's gonna be okay, we want to help you. You just got to talk to us okay? You have to talk to us. I believe you, Billy we'll figure it out together okay?"

"Feel him." Will whispered. "He's activated."

"Max get away from the door." Mike stated as the redhead stayed put. "Get away from the door!"

Quinn quickly pushed max away from the door as Billy used a piece of the wall that fell to break the glass. From how close the girls were, little shards of glass fell on Quinn making little cuts on her arms.

Quinn tried to move away from the door but Billy threw the piece of the wall at the girl as it cut thru Quinn's arm leaving a trail of blood to leak from her arm that led to trail of blood to leak from her nose as well.

"Let me out you bitch! Let me out I'll fucking kill you!"

Billy reached down and pulled the pipe which loosened up the door. Lucas quickly pulled out his slingshot as he hit Billy with a rock sending him to the floor with a loud door. "Quinn, max come on!"

As Quinn held her hand out for max that was now on the floor panicking. The redhead quickly took the offer starring at the girl out of concern.

The lights flickered as the group looked around the room and at the lights. "He can't come out can he?"
Max questioned gripping on Quinn's bloody hand.

"No way, no way."

After one loud roar the door flew open flying off its hinges as the group stepped back standing behind eleven as she raised her arm up, and lifted both of the dumbbells and fling it at Billy sending him into landing into a brick wall.

The dumbbell landed on his throat as eleven extended her arm pushing it deeper on the boys throat. Billy quickly caught hold onto the dumbbell pushing it off him throwing it at eleven who ducked before it could hit her.

Billy marched over to her grabbing her hair as Quinn eyes widen. He looked over to the group as Lucas stood Infront of Quinn and max protecting them while Will and Mike stood on the side clearly in a state of shock.

With his gaze moving away from them he gripped on elevens throat as eleven gasped for air as Billy lifted her up in the air. "No! No!"

Quinn who couldn't just stand there grabbed the nearest bar and hit Billy in head the with it and soon hitting him again out of anger. "dickhead."

As Quinn raised the bar again she was soon stopped by Billy as he grabbed the bar throwing it to the ground. Quinn stepped back into the wall as she wiped the leaking blood from her nose while Billy was walking closer to her eleven moved infront of Quinn as she lifted Billy up into the air chocking him.

Quinn ran back to the group as she ran into Max's arms as screams were heard from the two before a loud bang was heard from behind Quinn making her jump.

Quinn turned back to the scene as a big hole was seen leading off soft cries from eleven who was on the floor curled up on Mike.

Mike then lifted her up as the group watched Billy from the now gaping hole run away from the pool.